Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rennsport Reunion 914 needed
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
yeahmag
FYI

PCA is looking for a fine example of a stock 914 to be included in the Historical 60 Years of PCA display at V. It will be part of a display representing all 6 decades of PCA. Our goal for this display will be to showcase the history of Porsche street and race cars. Our display will be on the grass area near the island. We will need your car for all 3 days, Friday through Sunday, September 25-27. If you have a 914 and are attending Rennsport, please contact Tom Provasi at tomprovasi@gmail.com and supply a brief description of your vehicle and a photograph of the car, if you are interested in being in the display.

hedgehog
QUOTE(yeahmag @ Sep 15 2015, 07:54 PM) *

FYI

PCA is looking for a fine example of a stock 914 to be included in the Historical 60 Years of PCA display at V. It will be part of a display representing all 6 decades of PCA. Our goal for this display will be to showcase the history of Porsche street and race cars. Our display will be on the grass area near the island. We will need your car for all 3 days, Friday through Sunday, September 25-27. If you have a 914 and are attending Rennsport, please contact Tom Provasi at tomprovasi@gmail.com and supply a brief description of your vehicle and a photograph of the car, if you are interested in being in the display.

I heard about this...The guy working with Tom..Larry Sharp...contacted me to put my car in but I didn't have a corral pass...so if you know of someone not using a corral pass I could get my in the 60 for 60...
Tom_T
QUOTE(hedgehog @ Sep 15 2015, 08:05 PM) *

FYI

I heard about this...The guy working with Tom..Larry Sharp...contacted me to put my car in but I didn't have a corral pass...so if you know of someone not using a corral pass I could get my in the 60 for 60...

Try RobW... he has a post about it on here in the Garage Forum IIRC
beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
hedgehog
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Sep 15 2015, 08:36 PM) *

FYI

beerchug.gif
Tom
///////

Sounds like JStroud is going to come through with tickets/corral pass for me.... :cheer. This forum is the best.....!!!
:

MJHanna
driving.gif
QUOTE(hedgehog @ Sep 16 2015, 09:51 AM) *

QUOTE(Tom_T @ Sep 15 2015, 08:36 PM) *

FYI

beerchug.gif
Tom
///////

Sounds like JStroud is going to come through with tickets/corral pass for me.... :cheer. This forum is the best.....!!!
:

I driving one to Rennsport but it's not the "stock" one. lol-2.gif
EdwardBlume
They can use the ABM, but someone will have to pick it up, trailer it there, and bring it back.
EdwardBlume
Pict
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.