Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> A REWARDING night..., with high-schooler's! Long Day - Long Night - Worth Every Minute!
Cracker
post Nov 18 2015, 11:13 AM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,316
Region Association: South East States

I had an opportunity to "display" at my friend's High School shop during their annual vendor (Caterpillar, Kubota, NAPA, etc.) open house last night. It was an honor. Bob "BigKat" Bischoff was supposed to join me but had a last minute trip. Anyone else in North Georgia who is interested is welcome to join me next year! Please come if you can - you will be rewarded beyond measure.

The enthusiasm in these young folks was inspiring - not to mention their respectful, confident interaction with adults. I am very impressed with them and the programs effectiveness at giving them structure, skill sets and something to hope for - good for them all!

PS: Maybe a seed was planted and we'll have a new 914 owner someday! I hope so...

Tony/Cracker

Departure
Attached Image

Group Picture & Test Fit (Each kid wanted to "sit" in the car)! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
Attached Image

Guests & Well Attended!
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th May 2024 - 07:01 AM