Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

13 Pages V « < 10 11 12 13 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Magnus Walker 914
r_towle
post May 14 2016, 10:40 PM
Post #221

Custom Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 124
Region Association: North East States

Feel free to rag on my car, I am currently working on phase 1C of a multiparty build.

Actually I have three going at the same time, all in phase one...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Rand
post May 14 2016, 11:15 PM
Post #222

Cross Member

Member No.: 3,573
Region Association: None

Dammit Rich, is that a chip on the paint near your door handle? Get it fucking right, ya tool. You clearly don't know shit around here.
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif)
+Quote Post
mgp4591
post May 15 2016, 12:08 AM
Post #223

914 Guru

Member No.: 14,748
Region Association: Intermountain Region

I have never, repeat NEVER, seen another member of our motley crew drive over the speed limit or in a semi illegal manner.... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol-2.gif)
+Quote Post
Rand
post May 15 2016, 12:29 AM
Post #224

Cross Member

Member No.: 3,573

True, a band of fools. But then there's semi illegal fooling around out of control into a parked semi trailer in front of cameras galore when you know you are being filmed. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) You know, just to bring balance back to the Magnus thing.

Still want to see what he does before his final 914 judgement day. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)
+Quote Post
somd914
post May 15 2016, 04:55 AM
Post #225

Member No.: 12,741
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

So we've gone from a car community to a tabloid...

Sure, we are passionate crowd, sure sometimes we have our "explosions" on other members (myself included on a few occasions unfortunately), but I agree, let's not degenerate to the likes of others forums I've seen where disrespect is the norm.

And does it matter that Magnus doesn't play on the World as some have mentioned? We are not the only community involved with 914s, social media in general is vast, let him play where he wants to play. And by reading many of the posts, he isn't welcome here if wanted to join.

As for driving over the speed limit, if I could get the car off the lift, I'd try to get to the speed limit...
+Quote Post
maddin
post May 15 2016, 05:36 AM
Post #226

Member No.: 16,789
Region Association: Australia and New Zealand

The moment he puts another picture of his 914 up it'll all start over again.
I'll stop reading posts about him,unfortunately it always turns ugly.
+Quote Post
Cracker
post May 15 2016, 07:11 AM
Post #227

Advanced Member

Member No.: 11,316
Region Association: South East States

Rick - very sad commentary indeed...I feel bad for you Sir. I've heard its cold in MN - I guess its true.

T

QUOTE(rick 918-S @ May 14 2016, 10:15 PM) *

Cracker, I suggest you find a place that makes you happy and go there. Your continual negative comments are getting old. This isn't the only thread you seem to find distasteful. We do have rules here. Very few but some. Name calling is on that list as far as I know. Time for some self reflection.
+Quote Post
euro911
post May 15 2016, 12:42 PM
Post #228

Retired & living the dream. God help me if I wake up!

Member No.: 7,300
Region Association: Southern California

914 World IS the best forum for 914s. Let's try to keep it that way gents.
+Quote Post
rhodyguy
post May 15 2016, 12:56 PM
Post #229

Chimp Sanctuary NW. Check it out.

Member No.: 378
Region Association: Galt's Gulch

I'll try.
+Quote Post
Mueller
post May 15 2016, 04:23 PM
Post #230

914 Freak!

Member No.: 87

QUOTE(TJB/914 @ May 14 2016, 10:22 AM) *

QUOTE(Cal @ May 13 2016, 10:08 PM) *

He might not be everyone's cup of tea but he does bring world wide attention to the 914. How many other 40+ year old cars are getting this much attention? He has over 250K followers on Instagram alone. Whether you like it or not.....it's great for our hobby.

To all you nit-picker's out there (IMG:style_emoticons/default/barf.gif) Stop it and look what MW brings to 914-world. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/popcorn[1].gif) The guy gets things done and off jack stands. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/stirthepot.gif)

MW is advertising our 914's and raising 914 values (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smilie_pokal.gif) He is a good 914 friend.

Tom

He's a retired multi-millionaire... He has the time and the money! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

+Quote Post
Front yard mechanic
post May 15 2016, 05:41 PM
Post #231

Member No.: 18,984

I wish. Had a chip on my door

+Quote Post
rick 918-S
post May 15 2016, 05:44 PM
Post #232

Hey nice rack! -Celette

Member No.: 43
Region Association: Northstar Region

QUOTE(Cracker @ May 15 2016, 08:11 AM) *

Rick - very sad commentary indeed...I feel bad for you Sir. I've heard its cold in MN - I guess its true.

PS: To those who I might have offended by "generalizing" a group of people as "daft" - I hope this accusation doesn't cause great distress and induce years of therapy. To members here - that is the extent of the "so called name calling". Our family has paid a high price - I hope reasonable, intelligent people will understand my emotion as it relates to unbridled recklessness.

T

Cracker, I suggest you find a place that makes you happy and go there. Your continual negative comments are getting old. This isn't the only thread you seem to find distasteful. We do have rules here. Very few but some. Name calling is on that list as far as I know. Time for some self reflection.

Really? Read you post man. Your off the rails. Effin "A" hole about a guy you never met? Ditch the fake halo. Nice to be able to live in your glass house. Someone get me a rock... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/screwy.gif)

Cold? You know nothing about the things I do and what I have done here on world and other places in my life. I don't really want your sorry sideways insincere apology. Just another sarcastic post from you. Get some help.

+Quote Post
rick 918-S
post May 15 2016, 05:59 PM
Post #233

Hey nice rack! -Celette

Member No.: 43
Region Association: Northstar Region

QUOTE(rhodyguy @ May 15 2016, 01:56 PM) *

I'll try.

Me too Kevin. Mom said, if you don't have anything nice to say... Very hard some days. I've had my weak moments. Maybe we should reflect on some of the good this group has done. That's what makes this place the best.

Back on topic. MW's car is all Porsche from the engine to the vintage styling front air dam. So far nothing that hasn't been done or seen around here before. The wheels are spendy but tastefully within the spirit of the original design. There have been many cars here with blacked out trim and bumpers. Again within the spirit of what others have done. What's not to like, really.
+Quote Post
Cracker
post May 15 2016, 06:25 PM
Post #234

Advanced Member

Member No.: 11,316
Region Association: South East States

Rick - You continue to disappoint...

Tony

QUOTE(rick 918-S @ May 15 2016, 07:44 PM) *

PS: To those who I might have offended by "generalizing" a group of people as "daft" - I hope this accusation doesn't cause great distress and induce years of therapy. To members here - that is the extent of the "so called name calling". Our family has paid a high price - I hope reasonable, intelligent people will understand my emotion as it relates to unbridled recklessness.

T

Really? Read you post man. Your off the rails. Effin "A" hole about a guy you never met? Ditch the fake halo. Nice to be able to live in your glass house. Someone get me a rock... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/screwy.gif)

Cold? You know nothing about the things I do and what I have done here on world and other places in my life. I don't really want your sorry sideways insincere apology. Just another sarcastic post from you. Get some help.
+Quote Post
1stworks
post May 15 2016, 06:36 PM
Post #235

Member No.: 15,718

Please stop.......

This is NOT what 914world is all about.....
+Quote Post
iamchappy
post May 15 2016, 07:17 PM
Post #236

It all happens so fast!

Member No.: 1,315
Region Association: Upper MidWest

It's all subjective. Let's get over it, like it or not ...
+Quote Post
Mike Bellis
post May 15 2016, 07:44 PM
Post #237

Resident Electrician

Member No.: 10,496

IBTL

This thread needs to be closed. It's gone way off course... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/WTF.gif)
+Quote Post
matthepcat
post May 15 2016, 08:02 PM
Post #238

Meat Popsicle

Member No.: 11,125
Region Association: Northern California

^^agree^^ please make the bad man stop.
+Quote Post
r_towle
post May 15 2016, 08:59 PM
Post #239

Custom Member

Member No.: 124
Region Association: North East States

QUOTE(Cracker @ May 15 2016, 08:25 PM) *

Rick - You continue to disappoint...

Tony

QUOTE(rick 918-S @ May 15 2016, 07:44 PM) *

T

Dude,
You are out of line, or maybe you are looking for a fight.
Look somewhere else to blow off steam.

Rick is one of the most generous and helpful assholes on the board....
We all love ricks long ass project threads, his willingness to share his knowledge, and his overall fun loving sense of duty to this board.

Please leave the personal attacks at the front door before others turn against you.

If you have issues with Magnus, then do what others with free will have chosen to do and do not read threads about him, and don't make nasty comments. Just skip the thread...you may sleep better (and live longer) and that comes from someone who knows what stress can do to a body....

So, overall, I believe that penguins, Cowboys, generals, aliens, and smart Assed nice people are what made this world happen, so let's keep it that way.

Rich
+Quote Post
Mike Bellis
post May 15 2016, 09:04 PM
Post #240

Resident Electrician

Member No.: 10,496

He said penguins... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
+Quote Post

13 Pages V « < 10 11 12 13 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 01:27 AM