Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Package on the door step, Oh Boy!
Trekkor
post Mar 15 2005, 12:13 AM
Post #21

I do things...

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,413
Region Association: Northern California

I thought I did... (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/unsure.gif) Blast...

KT
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Jake Raby
post Mar 16 2005, 01:43 AM
Post #22

Engine Surgeon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,095
Region Association: South East States

Yep.. This "Small" engine is just a kit that I am putting together for Randal to be assembled by some fine craftsman on the other coast... It will be potent. Our current plans call for 12 ish :1 CR and a set of heads similar to whats on my hybrid. These heads have incredible midrange- exactly what Randal needs.

Next year we will be working together to create an engine approcahing 2900cc with my Billet heads to totally dominate! This baby will breathe at 13:1 and make 230 at the wheels! with 200 lb/ft of torque by 2800 RPM and approaching 260 lb/ft at peak torque around 4500-5K. (my 3 liter is doing near this already with 10:1 on pump gas and a first time combo 225HP @ 5K and 230 lb/ft @ 4K)

It will take us till the 2006 season to get this one assembled....

I do believe that Randal is the driver to get the TIV stomping serious ass with MassIVe power on the west coast... With the potential we have already seen with the Billet heads I can honestly say that the car may be untouchable by those "cars with too many cylinders and timing belts" and thats my entire goal in life........ Doing more with less ...
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th June 2024 - 04:03 PM