Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Possible 914 1.8 purchase
Canine64
post Dec 31 2015, 02:52 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 19,510
Region Association: North East States

Hey there,

Just happened to come across this car during my travels and was hoping for some feedback and advice. 1974 914 1.8 with approximately 60,000 miles, former TX car, supposed original paint, really nice interior, new Bilsteins, upgraded wheels, and minimal rust. Is this color Olympic Blue? I have not driven it yet, nor have I had a PPI performed, but have been told it runs great as fuel lines and oil lines have been replaced. Car has been serviced regularly over the last 8 years by current owner.

Thanks for your words of wisdom. I am a 911 guy who knows nothing about the 914. Literally caught this out of the corner of my eye while driving and made a u-turn to check it out. What's a fair price if it checks out mechanically and body wise?

Happy New Year!

Mike

Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 07:48 AM