Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Decisions, Decisions, Abandon my project?
sharper
post Mar 17 2005, 02:49 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 789
Region Association: South East States

Four years ago I decided to get a 914 and do a six conversion. Since that time I've managed to accumulate 3 different 914s and countless numbers of parts but I am no closer to driving a 914 than I was when I started out. My problem is the rust repair and friends who were going to help me disappeared. I'm starting to come to the realization that I'll never get the project completed and am contimplating throwing in the towel and just getting a decent driver. My problem is I have a hard time justifying spending more money considering the amount I already have tied up in cars and parts. Is there any interest out there for the project I already have? Basically I bought 2 complete parts cars ('71 & '72) and a '72 roller. The '72 roller is the only one that has any chance of being saved but it has rust issues; floor pans (old one is cut out already), hell hole (suspention mount is fine), rear trunk, and a little on the "front shelf" (area around the fresh air vents).
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th May 2024 - 01:47 AM