Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Got my stroker crank and other engine goodies !!!!, Can I build it before the WCC ?!?!?!?
Mueller
post Mar 17 2005, 07:45 PM
Post #1

914 Freak!

Group: Members
Member No.: 87
Region Association: None

Fed-Ex dropped off a few boxes today....included was a 78mm counterweighted crank, rods and pistons and one of Jakes secret dual pattern cams......also a bunch of other parts needed to build the motor

Now to gather the rest of my parts so I can start the inspecting/measureing and trial test fitting and assembly.....

It's only been 15 years since I built my last aircraft engine, I'll be crossing my fingers on this puppy (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/smash.gif)

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Mueller   Got my stroker crank and other engine goodies !!!!   Mar 17 2005, 07:45 PM
Mueller   bore is 94mm (with Nickies of course)   Mar 17 2005, 07:46 PM
Jake Raby   Mike, glad you got them... Call me tonight for som...   Mar 17 2005, 07:59 PM
scott thacher   well mike, i am sure almost anyone on the club cou...   Mar 17 2005, 08:02 PM
Jake Raby   I actually couldn't believe that he didn't...   Mar 17 2005, 08:04 PM
rick 918-S  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th May 2024 - 09:14 PM