Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Got my stroker crank and other engine goodies !!!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mueller
Fed-Ex dropped off a few boxes today....included was a 78mm counterweighted crank, rods and pistons and one of Jakes secret dual pattern cams......also a bunch of other parts needed to build the motor

Now to gather the rest of my parts so I can start the inspecting/measureing and trial test fitting and assembly.....

It's only been 15 years since I built my last aircraft engine, I'll be crossing my fingers on this puppy smash.gif
Mueller
bore is 94mm (with Nickies of course)
Jake Raby
Mike, glad you got them... Call me tonight for some instructions..

BTW- Make sure you keep the pistons and pins together, I balanced them together and swapped pins to get them VERY close..
scotty914
well mike, i am sure almost anyone on the club could get it done. but you have a record the precedes you, how long till they hit the classifieds ? hide.gif
Jake Raby
I actually couldn't believe that he didn't change his mind before I had time to ship the parts...... (DOH- LOL)
rick 918-S
QUOTE (scott thacher @ Mar 17 2005, 06:02 PM)
well mike, i am sure almost anyone on the club could get it done. but you have a record the precedes you, how long till they hit the classifieds ? hide.gif

Ooo that was harsh buddy... huh.gif happy11.gif
john rogers
The stroker four I used to race was soooo easy to drive with gobbs of torque. Unless it broke something of course! At Willow Springs on the big track I only shifted down and up once a lap to over the Bud Balcony! Ah torque....
Duffster
You go girl!!!! aktion035.gif
McMark
Don't try and build it quickly. I did that last year and I've regretted it ever since. sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.