Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914World Classifieds Rules

We've established the following rules to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
- You *must* put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment!
- If you'd like to bump your ads, feel free to do so every two days.
- DO NOT MAKE YOUR ADS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! It's considered rude.
- All eBay ads belong in the eBay category.
- Please consolidate your ads into one big lump... listings and pictures together in one thread. Please be considerate of other classified users!!
- Mark your items "SOLD" once you sell them. Please do not ask to have ads removed. Ads will automatically hide themselves after 30 days. We also ask that you leave your pricing in the ads to help others determine fair market value for future sales.

> 914 engine dolly for sale, 914 engine dolly I made to remove engine on my past cars
Grandpa Walter
post Jan 22 2016, 04:03 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 19,532
Region Association: Southwest Region

Thege photos speack for themselves. I would like $50 plus postage to send byAttached Image USA mail or UPS.Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(1 - 13)
ChrisG914
post Jan 22 2016, 06:16 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 11,527
Region Association: North East States

QUOTE(Grandpa Walter @ Jan 22 2016, 05:03 PM) *

Thege photos speack for themselves. I would like $50 plus postage to send byAttached Image USA mail or UPS.Attached Image Attached Image

Will take it assuming shipping is reasonable to a business in Kenilworth, NJ 07033.

Thanks, Chris
+Quote Post
Grandpa Walter
post Jan 22 2016, 06:39 PM
Post #3

QUOTE(ChrisG914 @ Jan 22 2016, 06:16 PM) *

Will take it assuming shipping is reasonable to a business in Kenilworth, NJ 07033.

Thanks, Chris

I will have to pack it and take to post office for an estimate. weight and diemenions are needed to get accurate. This will take me several days to accomplish. Will contact you when I get the shipping cost by US Mail ( snail mail) I will get the lowest cost of course . Could take 7 to 10 days to deliver.
+Quote Post
Grandpa Walter
post Jan 24 2016, 03:31 PM
Post #4

QUOTE(Grandpa Walter @ Jan 22 2016, 06:39 PM) *

Thanks, Chris

I will have to pack it and take to post office for an estimate. weight and diemenions are needed to get accurate. This will take me several days to accomplish. Will contact you when I get the shipping cost by US Mail ( snail mail) I will get the lowest cost of course . Could take 7 to 10 days to deliver.

IT weight 35 pounds UNPACKED... Can I get your personal e-mail address to comunicate? mine is AFLTD@suddenlink.net I have a problem navigating on a blog site.
+Quote Post
mepstein
post Jan 24 2016, 04:02 PM
Post #5

914-6 GT in waiting

Member No.: 10,825
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

Since it has some weight to it you want to use fedex, not USPS.
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Grandpa Walter
post Jan 24 2016, 04:13 PM
Post #6

QUOTE(mepstein @ Jan 24 2016, 04:02 PM) *

Since it has some weight to it you want to use fedex, not USPS.

I have to package it up first than get weighed and prices from US Mail UPS and fed-ex. Like to save money for buyers.

+Quote Post
GaroldShaffer
post Jan 24 2016, 04:28 PM
Post #7

You bought another 914?

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 865
Region Association: None

No need to package it up and take to usps or FedEx to get prices. Save your time and your back. I just did a quick FEDEX calculation on their website and you are looking at around $55 to ship FedEx ground / home delivery (a little cheaper if shipping to a business). USPS won't be any cheaper at that weight.

Use FedEx.com or USPS.com once you get it boxed to calculate your shipping prices. Both will pick at your home if you do the shipping labels on line and request a pick up.

Good luck. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beer.gif)
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Grandpa Walter
post Jan 24 2016, 06:40 PM
Post #8

QUOTE(Garold Shaffer @ Jan 24 2016, 04:28 PM) *

No need to package it up and take to usps or FedEx to get prices. Save your time and your back. I just did a quick FEDEX calculation on their website and you are looking at around $55 to ship FedEx ground / home delivery (a little cheaper if shipping to a business). USPS won't be any cheaper at that weight.

Use FedEx.com or USPS.com once you get it boxed to calculate your shipping prices. Both will pick at your home if you do the shipping labels on line and request a pick up.

Good luck. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beer.gif)

Thanks HAVE to spend monday getting a box for it and packing it up.
+Quote Post
Grandpa Walter
post Jan 27 2016, 12:59 PM
Post #9

I AM so sorry for not following up on the dolly inquires. I got a COLD that is miseralbe and I have to search for a BOX to ship the dolly.
I was hoping to find something for the last 3 days. BUT been too miserable to get outside. I apologize. Will try to find a box in the next 2 days.
+Quote Post
Grandpa Walter
post Jan 27 2016, 04:03 PM
Post #10

QUOTE(Grandpa Walter @ Jan 27 2016, 12:59 PM) *

I AM so sorry for not following up on the dolly inquires. I got a COLD that is miseralbe and I have to search for a BOX to ship the dolly.
I was hoping to find something for the last 3 days. BUT been too miserable to get outside. I apologize. Will try to find a box in the next 2 days.

I found the perfect fit box.. Can I please get a full address from all those interested in this dolly?
+Quote Post
Grandpa Walter
post Jan 27 2016, 04:04 PM
Post #11

Thanks, Chris

Need your full address please I found a perfect fit box.
+Quote Post
Grandpa Walter
post Jan 27 2016, 04:15 PM
Post #12

QUOTE(Grandpa Walter @ Jan 27 2016, 04:04 PM) *

Thanks, Chris

Need your full address please I found a perfect fit box.

I did an estimate at 38# to your zip code via USPS and it comes to $60 freight. I am sure this is less than if you had to buy a mfg one and had it shipped. let me know.
+Quote Post
ChrisG914
post Jan 27 2016, 04:37 PM
Post #13

Member No.: 11,527
Region Association: North East States

Email answered.

Thanks
+Quote Post
Grandpa Walter
post Jan 28 2016, 10:44 AM
Post #14

QUOTE(ChrisG914 @ Jan 27 2016, 04:37 PM) *

Email answered.

Thanks

NOTICE to ALL readers. Chris found his engine dolly. SO mine is still up for sale. I have is packed and ready to ship.. Cost of shipping will depend on your locations. looks like $45-60. FED -EX GROUND is the mostl likely cheapest way to go. Hope to hear from others. Chris did mention that mine was better designed to use with a mobile floor jack. appreciate all interest and questions.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 07:09 PM