Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 engine dolly for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Grandpa Walter
Thege photos speack for themselves. I would like $50 plus postage to send byClick to view attachment USA mail or UPS.Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
ChrisG914
QUOTE(Grandpa Walter @ Jan 22 2016, 05:03 PM) *

Thege photos speack for themselves. I would like $50 plus postage to send byClick to view attachment USA mail or UPS.Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

Will take it assuming shipping is reasonable to a business in Kenilworth, NJ 07033.

Thanks, Chris
Grandpa Walter
QUOTE(ChrisG914 @ Jan 22 2016, 06:16 PM) *

Will take it assuming shipping is reasonable to a business in Kenilworth, NJ 07033.

Thanks, Chris

I will have to pack it and take to post office for an estimate. weight and diemenions are needed to get accurate. This will take me several days to accomplish. Will contact you when I get the shipping cost by US Mail ( snail mail) I will get the lowest cost of course . Could take 7 to 10 days to deliver.
Grandpa Walter
QUOTE(Grandpa Walter @ Jan 22 2016, 06:39 PM) *

Thanks, Chris

I will have to pack it and take to post office for an estimate. weight and diemenions are needed to get accurate. This will take me several days to accomplish. Will contact you when I get the shipping cost by US Mail ( snail mail) I will get the lowest cost of course . Could take 7 to 10 days to deliver.

IT weight 35 pounds UNPACKED... Can I get your personal e-mail address to comunicate? mine is AFLTD@suddenlink.net I have a problem navigating on a blog site.
mepstein
Since it has some weight to it you want to use fedex, not USPS.
Grandpa Walter
QUOTE(mepstein @ Jan 24 2016, 04:02 PM) *

Since it has some weight to it you want to use fedex, not USPS.

I have to package it up first than get weighed and prices from US Mail UPS and fed-ex. Like to save money for buyers.

GaroldShaffer
No need to package it up and take to usps or FedEx to get prices. Save your time and your back. I just did a quick FEDEX calculation on their website and you are looking at around $55 to ship FedEx ground / home delivery (a little cheaper if shipping to a business). USPS won't be any cheaper at that weight.

Use FedEx.com or USPS.com once you get it boxed to calculate your shipping prices. Both will pick at your home if you do the shipping labels on line and request a pick up.

Good luck. beer.gif
Grandpa Walter
QUOTE(Garold Shaffer @ Jan 24 2016, 04:28 PM) *

No need to package it up and take to usps or FedEx to get prices. Save your time and your back. I just did a quick FEDEX calculation on their website and you are looking at around $55 to ship FedEx ground / home delivery (a little cheaper if shipping to a business). USPS won't be any cheaper at that weight.

Use FedEx.com or USPS.com once you get it boxed to calculate your shipping prices. Both will pick at your home if you do the shipping labels on line and request a pick up.

Good luck. beer.gif

Thanks HAVE to spend monday getting a box for it and packing it up.
Grandpa Walter
I AM so sorry for not following up on the dolly inquires. I got a COLD that is miseralbe and I have to search for a BOX to ship the dolly.
I was hoping to find something for the last 3 days. BUT been too miserable to get outside. I apologize. Will try to find a box in the next 2 days.
Grandpa Walter
QUOTE(Grandpa Walter @ Jan 27 2016, 12:59 PM) *

I AM so sorry for not following up on the dolly inquires. I got a COLD that is miseralbe and I have to search for a BOX to ship the dolly.
I was hoping to find something for the last 3 days. BUT been too miserable to get outside. I apologize. Will try to find a box in the next 2 days.

I found the perfect fit box.. Can I please get a full address from all those interested in this dolly?
Grandpa Walter

Thanks, Chris

Need your full address please I found a perfect fit box.
Grandpa Walter
QUOTE(Grandpa Walter @ Jan 27 2016, 04:04 PM) *

Thanks, Chris

Need your full address please I found a perfect fit box.

I did an estimate at 38# to your zip code via USPS and it comes to $60 freight. I am sure this is less than if you had to buy a mfg one and had it shipped. let me know.
ChrisG914
Email answered.

Thanks
Grandpa Walter
QUOTE(ChrisG914 @ Jan 27 2016, 04:37 PM) *

Email answered.

Thanks

NOTICE to ALL readers. Chris found his engine dolly. SO mine is still up for sale. I have is packed and ready to ship.. Cost of shipping will depend on your locations. looks like $45-60. FED -EX GROUND is the mostl likely cheapest way to go. Hope to hear from others. Chris did mention that mine was better designed to use with a mobile floor jack. appreciate all interest and questions.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.