Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Very Early 73 #977 2L roller $1500, One of the earliest 2.0s in the vin database, vinyl a-pillar car
JamesM
post Feb 22 2016, 02:26 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,834
Region Association: Intermountain Region

This one found me a few months ago (literally the guy I got it from drove by my house, saw my cars and asked if I wanted to buy another one) while I would like to complete it myself to many other projects would put that at least a few years out and I do not have anymore room to indoors to store it until then.

Given the uniqueness of the early 2L cars (A-pillar vinyl, early window mech) I cant bring myself to part it out and would prefer to find it a good home.

Front and rear sway bars and Konis are still on the car. Originally dealer AC car, still has the center console but the AC unit is missing. Front trunk is cut for AC but there is a replacement trunk floor sitting in it.

I do not have the original motor but I do have an EC core and trans that will go with it.

Originally White ivory, appears to have been at least 3 other colors at some point. Hell hole rust is not horrible from what I can tell, the jack points rusted out due to crap caught up behind the rockers. Tops of the front fenders rusted through.

The color of the front and rear hoods is not rust, its actually a pinkish paint
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
User is online!Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
liebe
post Feb 23 2016, 05:39 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 14,357
Region Association: None

QUOTE(JamesM @ Feb 22 2016, 09:26 AM) *

This one found me a few months ago (literally the guy I got it from drove by my house, saw my cars and asked if I wanted to buy another one) while I would like to complete it myself to many other projects would put that at least a few years out and I do not have anymore room to indoors to store it until then.

Given the uniqueness of the early 2L cars (A-pillar vinyl, early window mech) I cant bring myself to part it out and would prefer to find it a good home.

Front and rear sway bars and Konis are still on the car. Originally dealer AC car, still has the center console but the AC unit is missing. Front trunk is cut for AC but there is a replacement trunk floor sitting in it.

I do not have the original motor but I do have an EC core and trans that will go with it.

Originally White ivory, appears to have been at least 3 other colors at some point. Hell hole rust is not horrible from what I can tell, the jack points rusted out due to crap caught up behind the rockers. Tops of the front fenders rusted through.

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

James sent PM
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
liebe
post Feb 24 2016, 01:19 AM
Post #3

QUOTE(liebe @ Feb 24 2016, 12:39 AM) *

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

James sent PM

James, i want to buy , sent a PM. Thanks
+Quote Post
liebe
post Feb 24 2016, 03:57 PM
Post #4

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

replied James, and will wait for details.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th May 2024 - 12:14 PM