Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Very Early 73 #977 2L roller $1500
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
JamesM
This one found me a few months ago (literally the guy I got it from drove by my house, saw my cars and asked if I wanted to buy another one) while I would like to complete it myself to many other projects would put that at least a few years out and I do not have anymore room to indoors to store it until then.

Given the uniqueness of the early 2L cars (A-pillar vinyl, early window mech) I cant bring myself to part it out and would prefer to find it a good home.

Front and rear sway bars and Konis are still on the car. Originally dealer AC car, still has the center console but the AC unit is missing. Front trunk is cut for AC but there is a replacement trunk floor sitting in it.

I do not have the original motor but I do have an EC core and trans that will go with it.

Originally White ivory, appears to have been at least 3 other colors at some point. Hell hole rust is not horrible from what I can tell, the jack points rusted out due to crap caught up behind the rockers. Tops of the front fenders rusted through.

The color of the front and rear hoods is not rust, its actually a pinkish paint
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
liebe
QUOTE(JamesM @ Feb 22 2016, 09:26 AM) *

This one found me a few months ago (literally the guy I got it from drove by my house, saw my cars and asked if I wanted to buy another one) while I would like to complete it myself to many other projects would put that at least a few years out and I do not have anymore room to indoors to store it until then.

Given the uniqueness of the early 2L cars (A-pillar vinyl, early window mech) I cant bring myself to part it out and would prefer to find it a good home.

Front and rear sway bars and Konis are still on the car. Originally dealer AC car, still has the center console but the AC unit is missing. Front trunk is cut for AC but there is a replacement trunk floor sitting in it.

I do not have the original motor but I do have an EC core and trans that will go with it.

Originally White ivory, appears to have been at least 3 other colors at some point. Hell hole rust is not horrible from what I can tell, the jack points rusted out due to crap caught up behind the rockers. Tops of the front fenders rusted through.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

James sent PM
liebe
QUOTE(liebe @ Feb 24 2016, 12:39 AM) *

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

James sent PM

James, i want to buy , sent a PM. Thanks
liebe

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

replied James, and will wait for details.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.