Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914World Classifieds Rules

We've established the following rules to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
- You *must* put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment!
- If you'd like to bump your ads, feel free to do so every two days.
- DO NOT MAKE YOUR ADS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! It's considered rude.
- All eBay ads belong in the eBay category.
- Please consolidate your ads into one big lump... listings and pictures together in one thread. Please be considerate of other classified users!!
- Mark your items "SOLD" once you sell them. Please do not ask to have ads removed. Ads will automatically hide themselves after 30 days. We also ask that you leave your pricing in the ads to help others determine fair market value for future sales.

> FS TomTom Via 1605, GPS for sale
forrestkhaag
post Mar 13 2016, 01:17 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,273
Region Association: Southwest Region

I have a TomTom Via 1605 GPS Nav for sale. It is all-USA compatible and mapped. It can be kept current via the USB-to-computer updated when new maps updates come out. It includes power cord and cig lighter outlet-plug. The screen is 5.25 x 3.5" in area and is bright and clear in daylight and will self dim for nighttime driving. The screen unit has an articulated suction cup base that will attach tenaciously to one's windshield or under dash, etc.

219 new and I would like to get 100 bucks shipped in the cont.usa.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(1 - 4)
forrestkhaag
post Mar 16 2016, 01:31 PM
Post #2

or make offer...... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)
+Quote Post
forrestkhaag
post Mar 18 2016, 04:18 PM
Post #3

OK.

I am getting the idea that you guys all have cell phones that come with Google maps or some other free GPS-like guidance system. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mad.gif)

Just remember this Pals! When I take this offer down, one of you shortsighted individuals (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving-girl.gif) will have missed an opportunity to backdate your "electronics" to something more consistent with a car that leaks, smells, smokes, drips, and is likely to either freeze your ass to death in the winter or roast your butt in the desert heat of summer.

And, one of you out there has a daughter I am sure.

One that, once you take her cell phone away for God knows what she did, will need to find her way home without Google maps and the like. ..... And to think, you could have had this as a cheap insurance policy that assures her safe return - once her (unbeknownst to you) boyfriend drops her off a block from her bedroom window at 2am. This simple little purchase would have eliminated the excuse that her lame boyfriend couldn't figure out how to get back to your place simply because you punished her by freezing out the cellphone.... and he can't afford one.....
+Quote Post
kkid
post Mar 19 2016, 08:48 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 8,483
Region Association: Northern California

hahaha..that's funny!
I am beginning to be interested. I don't use an smart phone neither.

How new is the map in the device?
Is it a "M" or "TM" model?

Thanks!
+Quote Post
forrestkhaag
post Mar 19 2016, 08:06 PM
Post #5

QUOTE(kkid @ Mar 19 2016, 07:48 AM) *

hahaha..that's funny!
I am beginning to be interested. I don't use an smart phone neither.
is the map in the device?
Is it a "M" or "TM" model?

Thanks!

The attached image is from the device and shows USA Canada and Mexico as updatable maps. If you download Tomtom software and plug in the sub to your computer it will ask if you want the latest map. I haven't done this in a coon's age but I recall it was not
A problem. 50 bucks to PayPal forrestkhaag@gmail.com. If you don't like your experience I will refund.

Cheers

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd May 2024 - 04:52 AM