Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS TomTom Via 1605
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
forrestkhaag
I have a TomTom Via 1605 GPS Nav for sale. It is all-USA compatible and mapped. It can be kept current via the USB-to-computer updated when new maps updates come out. It includes power cord and cig lighter outlet-plug. The screen is 5.25 x 3.5" in area and is bright and clear in daylight and will self dim for nighttime driving. The screen unit has an articulated suction cup base that will attach tenaciously to one's windshield or under dash, etc.

219 new and I would like to get 100 bucks shipped in the cont.usa.

beerchug.gif
forrestkhaag
or make offer...... beerchug.gif
forrestkhaag
OK.

I am getting the idea that you guys all have cell phones that come with Google maps or some other free GPS-like guidance system. mad.gif

Just remember this Pals! When I take this offer down, one of you shortsighted individuals driving-girl.gif will have missed an opportunity to backdate your "electronics" to something more consistent with a car that leaks, smells, smokes, drips, and is likely to either freeze your ass to death in the winter or roast your butt in the desert heat of summer.

And, one of you out there has a daughter I am sure.

One that, once you take her cell phone away for God knows what she did, will need to find her way home without Google maps and the like. ..... And to think, you could have had this as a cheap insurance policy that assures her safe return - once her (unbeknownst to you) boyfriend drops her off a block from her bedroom window at 2am. This simple little purchase would have eliminated the excuse that her lame boyfriend couldn't figure out how to get back to your place simply because you punished her by freezing out the cellphone.... and he can't afford one.....
kkid
hahaha..that's funny!
I am beginning to be interested. I don't use an smart phone neither.

How new is the map in the device?
Is it a "M" or "TM" model?

Thanks!
forrestkhaag
QUOTE(kkid @ Mar 19 2016, 07:48 AM) *

hahaha..that's funny!
I am beginning to be interested. I don't use an smart phone neither.
is the map in the device?
Is it a "M" or "TM" model?

Thanks!

The attached image is from the device and shows USA Canada and Mexico as updatable maps. If you download Tomtom software and plug in the sub to your computer it will ask if you want the latest map. I haven't done this in a coon's age but I recall it was not
A problem. 50 bucks to PayPal forrestkhaag@gmail.com. If you don't like your experience I will refund.

Cheers
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.