Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!
2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 1976 2.0, my car is going on BaT
GK914
post Mar 27 2016, 12:30 AM
Post #21

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,664
Region Association: South East States

Bump to the top. Car has 3 more days on the auction. The reserve is 20% lower than I was asking for it, so I think it is very fair. I need to sell this car, so someone who knows what it really is, please buy it. The exhaust system alone is $2500 today. Motor can't be touched for under $15K. Real Fuch 16's are $2000 with brand new tires, and it is a rust free car. Come on, please someone pick it up. I have a 2003 C4S with my name on it. Easily $30K to build this car today. I would love for a 914 World person to pick it up. Thanks!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
LowBridge
post Mar 27 2016, 06:21 AM
Post #22

Member No.: 19,045
Region Association: North East States

I watch BaT auctions all the time and the bidding really does not happen until the end. I'm sure your teener is going to go way up in price within the last 24hrs. That is one great looking 914 and it has a Raby engine.
+Quote Post
GK914
post Mar 27 2016, 07:56 AM
Post #23

Thanks for the good feedback. I have never really watched the auctions, so that is good info. Glad you like the car. I will miss it for sure.
+Quote Post
jor
post Mar 28 2016, 10:50 AM
Post #24

Just happy to be here.

Member No.: 17,693
Region Association: Southern California

I have my fingers crossed for you!
+Quote Post
GK914
post Mar 28 2016, 07:45 PM
Post #25

Thanks. I have a few interested parties. We will see what happens as the auction nears its end.
+Quote Post
GK914
post Mar 31 2016, 09:50 PM
Post #26

Unfortunately the bidding did not take off as I had hoped towards the end. The buyer got a great deal, and would have paid more but there was no one there to push the price higher. Someone got this car for $16500. Tell me that is not a steal. Well over twice that to build it. I do have first option to buy it back if/when he decides to sell it. Not a 914 World guy, but a very nice Porsche fanatic who is going to make it even better and enjoy showing and doing some light track events with it. Best news is it will be in the SE not too far from me so I can see it every once in a while. Overall BaT was a good experience if anyone else is considering using it to auction a car. I would say much better than the bay...Cheers
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th June 2024 - 04:22 AM