Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Took the 914 out for a spin today, When I got home took a pic with my new tow Rig
JRust
post Mar 31 2016, 09:15 PM
Post #1

914 Guru

Group: Members
Member No.: 129
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

Tookt he 914 out for a drive today. Absolutely gorgeous day here in Oregon. Hit 76 I believe. When I got home just parked it behind my new truck. Went inside for dinner. When I came back out to put the teener back in it's home in the shop. I though hey this is how it will look when I tow with this. Man I am not even going to be able to see my teener behind my truck. LOL

My truck is a 2014 Ram 1500 with the EcoDiesel motor. Absolutely love this truck. Haven't had a real truck in a good 12 years. I'm averaging 22mpg in my first 2 fill up's in it. Truck is the tradesman model which is a little stripped down interior wise. Other than that it's everything I want. Absolutely love the Rambox in the truck bed. I fit all my tools on the side of the bed. Makes the bed a little smaller but not bad at all. Plus they lock & unlock with my doors. It was funny as hell driving my truck all day. Then hoping in my 914 for my drive. Just a slight difference in ride height.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 02:31 AM