Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Got Kids/Grandkids Who Like Cars?, Hours of car-mechanic fun.
DBCooper
post Apr 9 2016, 07:25 AM
Post #1

14's in the 13's with ATTITUDE

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,618
Region Association: Northern California

These are cool. My son works for an engineering and design company (www.ideinc.com) who have been doing the Modarri toy cars. If you don’t know the Modarris they’re not Hot Wheels, they’re cool (videos at http://modarri.com) and were named Toy of the Year at the NY Toy Fair a couple of years ago. The cars are modular with working suspension, and come with a screwdriver so kids can take them apart, then every part will fit on every other car so they can mix-and-match, create custom cars. All that’s pretty cool, but what I really like are these, still prototypes and not even in production yet, racecars with metal bodies and real leather seats.

If you’ve got kids or grandkids with mechanical curiosity these things are exceptional. I don’t want to suggest that you’re as immature as I am but if you get some try to get them a few days early so you can have a little time with them yourself. Then you can look smart, like you know more than your kids.

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 12:12 AM