Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Got Kids/Grandkids Who Like Cars?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DBCooper
These are cool. My son works for an engineering and design company (www.ideinc.com) who have been doing the Modarri toy cars. If you don’t know the Modarris they’re not Hot Wheels, they’re cool (videos at http://modarri.com) and were named Toy of the Year at the NY Toy Fair a couple of years ago. The cars are modular with working suspension, and come with a screwdriver so kids can take them apart, then every part will fit on every other car so they can mix-and-match, create custom cars. All that’s pretty cool, but what I really like are these, still prototypes and not even in production yet, racecars with metal bodies and real leather seats.

If you’ve got kids or grandkids with mechanical curiosity these things are exceptional. I don’t want to suggest that you’re as immature as I am but if you get some try to get them a few days early so you can have a little time with them yourself. Then you can look smart, like you know more than your kids.
76-914
Cool Paul. I may have to get that link from you again later this year for my grandson's Bday. I'm so "anti" any mind numbing, visual fantasy crap sold to our kids nowadays. I might actually be able to "assist or help" him play with a toy like this. Should be easy to see what peaks his interests; the mechanics or the design element. Ask your son if he can sneak a 914 into production. happy11.gif beerchug.gif Kent
Mueller
Neat cars...let us know if they make the one you posted, I'd buy one for sure. The other ones are pretty cool as well.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.