Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Engine Shelf Measurements, Need some help
cdmcse
post Mar 31 2005, 08:48 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,305

I am trying to get my new passenger side engine shelf installed and it just occured to me that if this thing is not correct the engine tin may not fit. It seems like I could move it about 1/4 in either way.

So before I weld this in can someone with the engine out of their car get me 2 measurements?

I need to know the width across the engine bay between the left and right engine shelf c channel. A measurement at the very front by the firewall and at the front of the suspension mount would be great.

Thanks! (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/beer.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Lou W
post Mar 31 2005, 11:23 PM
Post #2

"Here Kitty Kitty" my ass......

Member No.: 2,039
Region Association: Spain

The distance between the two channels at the firewall is 39 1/4", I'm not sure I understand where you're wanting the second measurement from. Lou
+Quote Post
cdmcse
post Mar 31 2005, 11:47 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 3,305

Thanks! The other one I would like to get is between the left and right engine shelf c channels where the inner suspension console is. How about across the engine bay where the suspension console meets the longitudinal towards the front of the car.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th April 2024 - 02:09 PM