Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Engine Shelf Measurements
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
cdmcse
I am trying to get my new passenger side engine shelf installed and it just occured to me that if this thing is not correct the engine tin may not fit. It seems like I could move it about 1/4 in either way.

So before I weld this in can someone with the engine out of their car get me 2 measurements?

I need to know the width across the engine bay between the left and right engine shelf c channel. A measurement at the very front by the firewall and at the front of the suspension mount would be great.

Thanks! beer.gif
Lou W
The distance between the two channels at the firewall is 39 1/4", I'm not sure I understand where you're wanting the second measurement from. Lou
cdmcse
Thanks! The other one I would like to get is between the left and right engine shelf c channels where the inner suspension console is. How about across the engine bay where the suspension console meets the longitudinal towards the front of the car.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.