Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914World Classifieds Rules

We've established the following rules to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
- You *must* put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment!
- If you'd like to bump your ads, feel free to do so every two days.
- DO NOT MAKE YOUR ADS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! It's considered rude.
- All eBay ads belong in the eBay category.
- Please consolidate your ads into one big lump... listings and pictures together in one thread. Please be considerate of other classified users!!
- Mark your items "SOLD" once you sell them. Please do not ask to have ads removed. Ads will automatically hide themselves after 30 days. We also ask that you leave your pricing in the ads to help others determine fair market value for future sales.

4 Pages V  1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Lots of Stuff....(last day), added items
Tbone425
post May 19 2016, 07:51 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 19,065
Region Association: Southwest Region

***leaving until end of July*** last day I will be shipping anything is Thurs.

more pics at

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsche-914...4-part-out.html

2.0L GD code motor. Will part in Aug after I tear it down and see what I have.

Perforated metal pedal board $50 shipped.

A/C compressor and parts. No idea of functionality. Only have what's pictured, $60 plus shipping

Pedal cluster, new pads and brass bushings, looks to be rebuilt maybe not used since. $100

1.8 Engine tin, very nice set cleaned and ready, little surface here and there. Most rubber and covers intact and nice. $175 shipped

Cooling Shroud and Fan Dirty but nice, Ill get it cleaned up and post a better pic, Alt not included and Alt tin goes with above set. $150 shipped

Wing window set Outstanding rubber, chrome and glass, very nice units. $75 /Set

Dizzy, Spins free unsure of condition though, visually nice unit $25

Dash Bottom Pad with Stainless trim. Includes vents Very presentable. Couple cracks. $50 PLUS actual shipping.

Headlight Motors Will remove and test in my car $40 each or $125 for all light hardware buckets, small bumper to light trim and all Mounting hardware.

Stainless Rockers. Look great. $75 pair plus shipping.

Original rockers, little dinged up here ant there, some surface rust still very viable and restorable, or shoot satin black and drive $50 plus shipping

Alt and 2 Starters (Bosch) all tested and working $50 Each

Door Glass $40 ea Plus Shipping

Heater Controls $30

Tach and Speedo Unsure of functionality black faces $50 for both.

Very nice Horn Pad 901 part number, very nice small chips in paint around corners of ring Pad is great. $50

Ash Tray Looks to be lightly used, Ill clean it up. Very nice though $15

very clean from bumper top broken stud on end. Not rusted or torn out just snapped $50 plus shipping.
More pics on pelicanparts

Everything should be priced very fair considering packaging, Buyer pays PP fees if not sent as friend.Let me know if I’m out of line one anything. Also let me know if ther is something you need that is not listed...I have three cars with of stuff right now. Discounts for local pick-up. Will start posting some pics tonight.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
tweet
post May 19 2016, 07:58 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 15,579
Region Association: South East States

I'll take the lock set, sun visors also, thanks
+Quote Post
Tbone425
post May 19 2016, 08:10 PM
Post #3

QUOTE(tweet @ May 19 2016, 06:58 PM) *

All yours! PP is cataylor100@gmail.com Shoot me your email and I will send you a pic of it all before I ship it out to you.

Thanks!
+Quote Post
tweet
post May 19 2016, 08:20 PM
Post #4

QUOTE(Tbone425 @ May 19 2016, 10:10 PM) *

QUOTE(tweet @ May 19 2016, 06:58 PM) *

All yours! PP is cataylor100@gmail.com Shoot me your email and I will send you a pic of it all before I ship it out to you.

Thanks!

pm sent
+Quote Post
bdstone914
post May 19 2016, 08:38 PM
Post #5

bdstone914

Member No.: 1,319

What engine is the dizzy from? 1.8 is a unique distributor. But since you say a 1976 then is it a D Jet dizzy. Pictures would help.
+Quote Post
Tbone425
post May 19 2016, 08:46 PM
Post #6

QUOTE(bdstone914 @ May 19 2016, 07:38 PM) *

What engine is the dizzy from? 1.8 is a unique distributor. But since you say a 1976 then is it a D Jet dizzy. Pictures would help.

Should be from the 1.8 Its a Bosch JFRA 9 230 081 050, if that helps. I will get pics up tonight. I have some on my phone if you want to send me your email or number I can txt you at I can send them now.

Thanks,

Chris
+Quote Post
Tbone425
post May 20 2016, 01:25 AM
Post #7

Attached Image

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
+Quote Post
Tbone425
post May 20 2016, 01:28 AM
Post #8

What your are seeing is 20 years of dust...
+Quote Post
JOEPROPER
post May 20 2016, 06:46 AM
Post #9

The answer is "no" unless you ask...

Member No.: 19,387
Region Association: North East States

Can you post pictures of the targa top? I'm interested if it's really nice. Thanks
+Quote Post
JOEPROPER
post May 20 2016, 06:46 AM
Post #10

QUOTE(JOEPROPER @ May 20 2016, 08:46 AM) *

Can you post pictures of the targa top? I'm interested if it's really nice. Thanks

Also, sail trim...
+Quote Post
jwinner
post May 20 2016, 06:53 AM
Post #11

Member No.: 17,736
Region Association: Upper MidWest

QUOTE(Tbone425 @ May 19 2016, 08:51 PM) *

Parts, parts and more parts…Risking life and limb from my wife, I (again) bought a roller to get some bits I needed including a side-shifter trans. It has been off the road for nearly 2 decades, but under cover. Hope its organs can help other teeners live on (shot drivers lateral and inner pass well. But might provide some other good sheet in the hole). Some really nice stuff. All prices include shipping and PP fees unless it states shipping not included. This is only on the big stuff. Glass will be packed in uhaul mirror boxes after being wrapped and braced w/cardboard. Shipping is from 85297 and my pricing is usually slightly better than FedEx website through my company. Let me know if there is anything you are looking for if its not listed. No engine. I have sent and recieved doors and bumpers through greyhound a number of times as well.

1.8 Engine tin, nice set cleaned and ready, little surface here and there. Most rubber and covers intact and nice. $150

Cooling Shroud and Fan Dirty but nice, Ill get it cleaned up and post a better pic, Alt not included and Alt tin goes with above set. $150

Wing window set Outstanding rubber, chrome and glass, very nice units. $100/Set

Rear Lights Lense (1) and Buckets. Buckets are decent, Pass lens is broken can include if wanted. $40

Dizzy Spins free unsure of condition though, visually nice unit $25

Dash Bottom Pad with Stainless trim. Includes vents Very presentable. Some small cracks from the bottom fastener holes back, should not be visible when mounted. $60 PLUS actual shipping.

Headlight Motors Will remove and test in my car $40 each or $125 for all light hardware buckets, small bumper to light trim and all Mounting hardware.

Targa Top Nice liner and shell rubber is rough. All latches. I had though about using it to hard mount a bike rack to, zero room in my garage for those shenanigans though $75 Plus shipping. Ill pack it in a uhaul art box.

Side Rockers. Look great. Will pull to check condition tonight. From what I can see looks to bee some surface but otherwise solid. $85 Pair

NEW Jack receiver plates. Unused, in primer still $20 Pair

Alt and 2 Starters (Bosch) Will have each tested in the AM $50 Each

Rear Glass Very Nice $75 Pus Shipping. uhaul art box

Clear Windshield and Chrome Molding The glass has a couple very slight pits, but no stars or cracks, VERY nice as is the Chrome molding. Bottom corner pieces could uses some gentle shaping with the eraser end of a pencil but very presentable still. $150 Plus Shipping will pack very well. Will separate.

Heater Controls $30

SOLD PENDING***Outer Door handles, Ignition switch, front trunk handle and rear hood buttom, Keys and one black OEM 914 key new in bag. $100

Tach and Speedo Unsure of functionality $50

Very nice Horn Pad 901 part number, very nice small chips in paint around corners of ring Pad is great. $60

Side door ding Moldings set. $35

Metal Front Valance Some dents around arm mounts, some surface rust. 4 of 10. $45 plus shipping

Rear Bumper Painted black, Top rubber strip is rough but intact. Bumperettes are slightly better. Includes struts. $60 plus shipping.

Door panels with arm rests and pocket. Very nice and presentable. Top of Pass door has some very small hairline splits on just the top roll. Nice functioning pocket lid on drivers door. Panels are black basket weave texture. $80 gets it all.

Side shifter couplers and tubes. Knob on shifter is an old Wooden one, shifter and tubes are nice. Will require the engine mount bar if going from a tail shift. Trans not for sale. $75

SOLD PENDING***Black Sun Visors Presentable, not split or faded $25 Pair

Hella front Turn Buckets (No lenses) Nice clean units, $25 Pair

Wiper Motor and Mech. Can included arms $50

Wash Bottle $20

Brake Reservoir $20

Gas Tank *Inquire. Nice tank and Cap can have boiled out local cheap

Tank Strap $20

Everything should be priced very fair considering packaging, PP fees I will be covering and shipping on most items. But let me know if I’m out of line one anything. Also let me know if ther is something you need that is not listed. The car is very straight with some great metal. Discounts for local pick-up. Will start posting some pics tonight.

Thanks Folks!

PM sent for door panels. Thanks.
+Quote Post
malcolm2
post May 20 2016, 11:47 AM
Post #12

Advanced Member

Member No.: 13,139

Didn't see a targa pad listed. The 1/2 round pad that is on the targa bar just above the seats. The rear roof latches go thru it. do you have, are you using?

Like this one....

Attached Image
+Quote Post
Tbone425
post May 20 2016, 12:14 PM
Post #13

QUOTE(JOEPROPER @ May 20 2016, 05:46 AM) *

Also, sail trim...

Attached Image Attached Image
+Quote Post
Tbone425
post May 20 2016, 12:17 PM
Post #14

QUOTE(jwinner @ May 20 2016, 05:53 AM) *

QUOTE(Tbone425 @ May 19 2016, 08:51 PM) *

Parts, parts and more parts…Risking life and limb from my wife, I (again) bought a roller to get some bits I needed including a side-shifter trans. It has been off the road for nearly 2 decades, but under cover. Hope its organs can help other teeners live on (shot drivers lateral and inner pass well. But might provide some other good sheet in the hole). Some really nice stuff. All prices include shipping and PP fees unless it states shipping not included. This is only on the big stuff. Glass will be packed in uhaul mirror boxes after being wrapped and braced w/cardboard. Shipping is from 85297 and my pricing is usually slightly better than FedEx website through my company. Let me know if there is anything you are looking for if its not listed. No engine. I have sent and recieved doors and bumpers through greyhound a number of times as well.

1.8 Engine tin, nice set cleaned and ready, little surface here and there. Most rubber and covers intact and nice. $150

Cooling Shroud and Fan Dirty but nice, Ill get it cleaned up and post a better pic, Alt not included and Alt tin goes with above set. $150

Wing window set Outstanding rubber, chrome and glass, very nice units. $100/Set

Rear Lights Lense (1) and Buckets. Buckets are decent, Pass lens is broken can include if wanted. $40

Dizzy Spins free unsure of condition though, visually nice unit $25

Dash Bottom Pad with Stainless trim. Includes vents Very presentable. Some small cracks from the bottom fastener holes back, should not be visible when mounted. $60 PLUS actual shipping.

Targa Top Nice liner and shell rubber is rough. All latches. I had though about using it to hard mount a bike rack to, zero room in my garage for those shenanigans though $75 Plus shipping. Ill pack it in a uhaul art box.

Side Rockers. Look great. Will pull to check condition tonight. From what I can see looks to bee some surface but otherwise solid. $85 Pair

NEW Jack receiver plates. Unused, in primer still $20 Pair

Alt and 2 Starters (Bosch) Will have each tested in the AM $50 Each

Rear Glass Very Nice $75 Pus Shipping. uhaul art box

Clear Windshield and Chrome Molding The glass has a couple very slight pits, but no stars or cracks, VERY nice as is the Chrome molding. Bottom corner pieces could uses some gentle shaping with the eraser end of a pencil but very presentable still. $150 Plus Shipping will pack very well. Will separate.

Heater Controls $30

SOLD PENDING***Outer Door handles, Ignition switch, front trunk handle and rear hood buttom, Keys and one black OEM 914 key new in bag. $100

Tach and Speedo Unsure of functionality $50

Very nice Horn Pad 901 part number, very nice small chips in paint around corners of ring Pad is great. $60

Side door ding Moldings set. $35

Metal Front Valance Some dents around arm mounts, some surface rust. 4 of 10. $45 plus shipping

Rear Bumper Painted black, Top rubber strip is rough but intact. Bumperettes are slightly better. Includes struts. $60 plus shipping.

Door panels with arm rests and pocket. Very nice and presentable. Top of Pass door has some very small hairline splits on just the top roll. Nice functioning pocket lid on drivers door. Panels are black basket weave texture. $80 gets it all.

Side shifter couplers and tubes. Knob on shifter is an old Wooden one, shifter and tubes are nice. Will require the engine mount bar if going from a tail shift. Trans not for sale. $75

SOLD PENDING***Black Sun Visors Presentable, not split or faded $25 Pair

Hella front Turn Buckets (No lenses) Nice clean units, $25 Pair

Wiper Motor and Mech. Can included arms $50

Wash Bottle $20

Brake Reservoir $20

Gas Tank *Inquire. Nice tank and Cap can have boiled out local cheap

Tank Strap $20

Everything should be priced very fair considering packaging, PP fees I will be covering and shipping on most items. But let me know if I’m out of line one anything. Also let me know if ther is something you need that is not listed. The car is very straight with some great metal. Discounts for local pick-up. Will start posting some pics tonight.

Thanks Folks!

PM sent for door panels. Thanks.

Attached Image

Warm water only. These things are nice. Wish they were right for my car.
+Quote Post
JOEPROPER
post May 20 2016, 12:30 PM
Post #15

QUOTE(Tbone425 @ May 20 2016, 02:14 PM) *

Also, sail trim...

Attached Image Attached Image

I can't tell, is there RED on the targa top?
+Quote Post
Menmojo
post May 20 2016, 12:41 PM
Post #16

Porsche addict

Member No.: 18,929
Region Association: None

2nd in line for the targa top! I don't care if it has some red on it. I'll take it as is.
I'll take it if Joe takes a pass.

PM sent
+Quote Post
Tbone425
post May 20 2016, 02:28 PM
Post #17

QUOTE(malcolm2 @ May 20 2016, 10:47 AM) *

Didn't see a targa pad listed. The 1/2 round pad that is on the targa bar just above the seats. The rear roof latches go thru it. do you have, are you using?

Like this one....

Attached Image

I didn't list it due to cracks, like the dash. I had considered recovering it, the pillars and the dash as a hobby project. It's complete, just has cracks. Think of an offer, then knock $10 bucks off it and it yours LOL. I can send a pic as well.
+Quote Post
Tbone425
post May 20 2016, 03:56 PM
Post #18

QUOTE(Tbone425 @ May 20 2016, 01:28 PM) *

QUOTE(malcolm2 @ May 20 2016, 10:47 AM) *

Like this one....

Attached Image

I didn't list it due to cracks, like the dash. I had considered recovering it, the pillars and the dash as a hobby project. It's complete, just has cracks. Think of an offer, then knock $10 bucks off it and it yours LOL. I can send a pic as well.

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
Tbone425
post May 20 2016, 04:16 PM
Post #19

You have a PM. I'll just throw in the sail trim I have (back top, pass side strip and trailing edge)

Chris
+Quote Post
tweet
post May 21 2016, 08:20 AM
Post #20

pm sent
+Quote Post

4 Pages V  1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 06:58 PM