Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V « < 4 5 6  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I am sad to say, Jeff Stroud passed away this weekend, A good friend & steller person, gone too early in life
Mikey914
post Jul 28 2016, 02:49 PM
Post #101

The rubber man

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,348
Region Association: None

Tried to drop a donation, Paypal didn't like the email please confirm and I'll forward
User is online!Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Mikey914
post Jul 28 2016, 02:52 PM
Post #102

The rubber man

Member No.: 3,348

I have his @live.com email if that works.
+Quote Post
rick 918-S
post Jul 28 2016, 02:53 PM
Post #103

Hey nice rack! -Celette

Member No.: 43
Region Association: Northstar Region

QUOTE(Lennies914 @ Jul 28 2016, 03:36 PM) *

Hi everyone this is Sandy!! Working on all the final details for Jeff's celebration! I am going to be renting tables, chairs, linens, and a porta potty. There are some food items, glass and silverware, and beverages I still need to buy/make. So I am asking for any that would like to donate cash to help fund these items! Any money left after I pay for everything will be donated to Deborah for her trip! If you can donate please "gift" it via PayPal to:

www.doodledypes@gmail.com

Thank you! ❤️

Hi Sandy,

I would like to suggest starting a new thread about the gathering. Some people that posted here already may not check back in. I am very far away but if I were a little closer I would love to attend.
+Quote Post
Lennies914
post Jul 28 2016, 06:17 PM
Post #104

Slacker

Member No.: 11,216
Region Association: Northern California

I will! Thank you!

QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Jul 28 2016, 01:53 PM) *

Hi everyone this is Sandy!! Working on all the final details for Jeff's celebration! I am going to be renting tables, chairs, linens, and a porta potty. There are some food items, glass and silverware, and beverages I still need to buy/make. So I am asking for any that would like to donate cash to help fund these items! Any money left after I pay for everything will be donated to Deborah for her trip! If you can donate please "gift" it via PayPal to:

doodledypes@gmail.com

Thank you! ❤️

Hi Sandy,

I would like to suggest starting a new thread about the gathering. Some people that posted here already may not check back in. I am very far away but if I were a little closer I would love to attend.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
Lennies914
post Jul 28 2016, 06:18 PM
Post #105

Slacker

I will! Thank you!

doodledypes@gmail.com

Thank you! ❤️

Hi Sandy,

+Quote Post
Lennies914
post Jul 28 2016, 06:18 PM
Post #106

Slacker

I will! Thank you!

doodledypes@gmail.com

Thank you! ❤️

Hi Sandy,

+Quote Post
wes
post Jul 28 2016, 11:49 PM
Post #107

wes

Member No.: 8,436

QUOTE(Lennies914 @ Jul 28 2016, 05:18 PM) *

I will! Thank you!

doodledypes@gmail.com

Thank you! ❤️

Hi Sandy,

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/agree.gif)
+Quote Post
2mAn
post Jul 29 2016, 12:59 PM
Post #108

trying to see how long I can go without a 914

Member No.: 16,644
Region Association: Southern California

Anyone know what happened his car?
+Quote Post
Lennies914
post Jul 29 2016, 01:27 PM
Post #109

Slacker

I think Jeff's wife, Deborah, has decided to keep it.
+Quote Post
dstroud
post Jul 31 2016, 10:21 AM
Post #110

Member No.: 20,218

Hi fellow 914 enthusiast & Jeff friends (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Let me introduce myself, Deborah Stroud Jeff Strouds wife (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

I have joined the group with Mark, Lennie & Sandy advice for several reasons they wanted me to see how Jeff was regarded by his fellow 914 friends & YES I have decided to keep the Mistress, so I will need some advice and plan to learn more about her. She was Jeff pride and joy, I just cant let her go (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

It has taken me several days to get through this thread and respond without breaking down. I will make this as brief as I can. Just don't wanna go without saying how wonderful this is to know you knew my husband as he truly was & let you know how much he regarded you all in same, he always told me how wonderful this group of people were genuine helpful people.

With a heartfelt wonderful feeling to see here that others saw in my husband what I saw 32 years ago when we first met. He was my knight in shining armor, my boss, my best friend, my adviser, my mentor, my love, a wonderful son husband father & grandfather, a hard working honest loving kind generous man I will miss forever and a day till we meet again.

Jeff did not want services, we both are not fond of funerals or memorials rarely attended them brought too much sadness for us only went if we felt the need for that special person. Want you to know he talked many times of having an event to celebrate his achievements of his 914 & shop, sadly it never happened....but you all have made this happen for him! I know he will be here with us and smiling from above on us all that day.

I thank you for all your support kindness to us both then and now. The event will be bittersweet for me but I will do my best to embrace the sweet thoughtful kindness generosity you all have shown for us, a wonderful group you are & grateful that Jeff was able to fulfill his 914 dream with you in it.

Yours,
Deborah

+Quote Post
Mike Bellis
post Jul 31 2016, 10:29 AM
Post #111

Resident Electrician

Member No.: 10,496

Hi Deborah,

Jeff was one of the good guys and will be sorely missed. My wife and I are coming out next weekend to celebrate Jeff's life with you and friends.

I'm glad you are keeping his 914. As you may have noticed, the generosity of 914 World is amazing. If you ever need anything just let us know and we will help.

Mike
+Quote Post
dstroud
post Jul 31 2016, 10:40 PM
Post #112

Member No.: 20,218

QUOTE(Mike Bellis @ Jul 31 2016, 11:29 AM) *

Hi Deborah,

Jeff was one of the good guys and will be sorely missed. My wife and I are coming out next weekend to celebrate Jeff's life with you and friends.

I'm glad you are keeping his 914. As you may have noticed, the generosity of 914 World is amazing. If you ever need anything just let us know and we will help.

Mike

Thank you so much Mike I look forward to seeing you and your wife Saturday

Deb
+Quote Post
Lennies914
post Aug 1 2016, 10:35 AM
Post #113

Slacker

QUOTE(dstroud @ Jul 31 2016, 09:21 AM) *

Hi fellow 914 enthusiast & Jeff friends (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Let me introduce myself, Deborah Stroud Jeff Strouds wife (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

I have joined the group with Mark, Lennie & Sandy advice for several reasons they wanted me to see how Jeff was regarded by his fellow 914 friends & YES I have decided to keep the Mistress, so I will need some advice and plan to learn more about her. She was Jeff pride and joy, I just cant let her go (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sad.gif)

It has taken me several days to get through this thread and respond without breaking down. I will make this as brief as I can. Just don't wanna go without saying how wonderful this is to know you knew my husband as he truly was & let you know how much he regarded you all in same, he always told me how wonderful this group of people were genuine helpful people.

With a heartfelt wonderful feeling to see here that others saw in my husband what I saw 32 years ago when we first met. He was my knight in shining armor, my boss, my best friend, my adviser, my mentor, my love, a wonderful son husband father & grandfather, a hard working honest loving kind generous man I will miss forever and a day till we meet again.

Jeff did not want services, we both are not fond of funerals or memorials rarely attended them brought too much sadness for us only went if we felt the need for that special person. Want you to know he talked many times of having an event to celebrate his achievements of his 914 & shop, sadly it never happened....but you all have made this happen for him! I know he will be here with us and smiling from above on us all that day.

I thank you for all your support kindness to us both then and now. The event will be bittersweet for me but I will do my best to embrace the sweet thoughtful kindness generosity you all have shown for us, a wonderful group you are & grateful that Jeff was able to fulfill his 914 dream with you in it.

Yours,
Deborah

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ pretty amazing 914eeners! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
+Quote Post
Dr Evil
post Aug 3 2016, 08:56 PM
Post #114

Send me your transmission!

Member No.: 1,372
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

QUOTE(Jeffs9146 @ Jun 23 2016, 03:32 PM) *

I always enjoyed the time I spent with Jeff. He spent a lot of money on my stuff and was always up for a drive down to look for something he may or may not need.

RIP Jeff, you are in our thoughts! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)

Im just seeing this. Been busy and away a lot. This plus loss of Ron today.....fuck.

The pic in your post was a clinic I did up near Sac.
+Quote Post
Jeffs9146
post Aug 4 2016, 09:13 AM
Post #115

Ski Bum

Member No.: 128

QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Aug 3 2016, 07:56 PM) *

QUOTE(Jeffs9146 @ Jun 23 2016, 03:32 PM) *

I always enjoyed the time I spent with Jeff. He spent a lot of money on my stuff and was always up for a drive down to look for something he may or may not need.

RIP Jeff, you are in our thoughts! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)

Im just seeing this. Been busy and away a lot. This plus loss of Ron today.....fuck.

The pic in your post was a clinic I did up near Sac.

Yep, My house in Discovery Bay!!

+Quote Post
Lennies914
post Aug 5 2016, 04:39 PM
Post #116

Slacker

Tomorrow is Jeff's day! Can't wait to celebrate his life with all of you! We are providing water and soda, if you would like something else please feel free to BYOB! Please let me know if anyone needs the address! Thank you again for the donations! Truly wonderful and much appreciated! ❤️
+Quote Post

6 Pages V « < 4 5 6
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st May 2024 - 10:02 PM