Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I am sad to say, Jeff Stroud passed away this weekend
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
jcd914
I received a message today from a close family friend that Jeff passed away over the weekend.

No details but many of you knew he had been diagnosed with Kidney cancer just over a year ago.

Jeff was a great man and an asset to our community and he will be missed.

Rest in Peace my friend.

Jim

Click to view attachment

I have offer assistance in what ever his wife/family needs and the family friend (Kevin) will be letting me how and when I can contact his wife.
I will pass on what I learn.
Mueller
That sucks...

Condolences to the family.

r_towle
Another teener gone, RIP
GaroldShaffer
sad.gif

Rest in Peace Jeff.
914-300Hemi
RIP. Condolences to the family.
Chris H.
Thanks for letting us know sad.gif . Was wondering about him. He fought that battle hard. We'll miss ya Jeff. Definitely let us know how we can help, Jim.
Mike Bellis
I'm very sad. Jeff was a great guy. I'm glad Andyrew and I were able to get him driving his 914 again before he passed... sad.gif
don-6
Very sad to hear about Jeff.
We spent some time together at the WCR and at Ron & Glenn's.
Good guy. He will be missed.
arkitect
Sad to hear, very knowledgeable on the teeners and all around good guy.

Dave
brant
I too will miss Jeff. He helped me multiple times and was a great guy. Rest in peace Jeff
ConeDodger
So sad...
Andyrew
QUOTE(Mike Bellis @ Jun 15 2016, 09:43 PM) *

I'm very sad. Jeff was a great guy. I'm glad Andyrew and I were able to get him driving his 914 again before he passed... sad.gif

I agree, Great guy! He had a huge passion for his car as well as the community.

sad.gif

Somewhere I have a video of him driving the car.. I have to go through my files.
2mAn
Didnt know him personally but my prayers go out to the family. He was obviously loved by many
wes
Sad to hear I've been thinking recently about how Jeff was doing. Last I saw him was Marks going away barbi but my memory will be Lake Tahoe WCR when he was healthy. Condolences to his wife and family. If there is anything I can do to help out please let me know.
jack20
I'm very sad to read this news. He posted a couple months ago and I was hopeful that he was in remission. I met Jeff at a 914 breakfast shortly after I bought my car. Soon after I went out to his place for some parts. I was so impressed with his knowledge, generosity and willingness to help a fellow enthusiast. It was only weeks later that he was diagnosed.

Life is precious. My thoughts are with his family and friends.
MoveQik
sad.gif
SirAndy
Ah man, i knew he was sick, but dang, that sucks ...
sad.gif
timothy_nd28
RIP. sad.gif
euro911
Oh no!!! sad.gif

I thought about stopping by to see Jeff on my way home from Sacramento a few weeks ago - headbang.gif

My condolences to Jeff's family and friends.

Michael N
RIP Jeff. You will be missed. sad.gif

Click to view attachment

dlkawashima
Very sad news. Jeff was a great guy and a true gentleman. My condolences go out to Jeff's family.

2012 WCR, touring the Bell factory ..
Click to view attachment
Dutchdriver
I'm relatively new here, so I must say I don't know Jeff. However, I do wish to share my condolences to family and friends. This disease sucks. I hope there's a fine 914-6 for him waiting in heaven. RIP.
Bills914-4

RIP sad.gif , God Bless ,
Dion
Rest in Peace, My sympathies to the family sad.gif
mepstein
QUOTE(Mike Bellis @ Jun 16 2016, 12:43 AM) *

I remember thinking as i read that thread that you guys were doing a really good thing for him. Thank you! beerchug.gif
carr914
R.I.P.
QUOTE(2mAn @ Jun 15 2016, 10:32 PM) *

Didnt know him personally but my prayers go out to the family. He was obviously loved by many

+1 RIP
rick 918-S
Oh man, if someone is doing a card for the family or knows of a charity that he supported maybe we could do something as a group.
LowBridge
sad news... R.I.P. Jeff
Cairo94507
sad.gif Rest in peace Jeff. Way to young to go.
sb914
Sad news,prayers sent!
914werke
sad.gif
Very sorry to hear.
McMark
sad.gif Jeff as one of the great, great friends to come from 914s. This is the worst. I already miss you Jeff.
BeemerSteve
RIP. My condolences to the family.
jfort
I am so tired of cancer. My sympathies to his family and all who knew him.
Kansas 914
I met Jeff when he came to Durango for Red Rocks Classic a few years ago. Nice guy for sure.

God's Speed.

A couple of pictures during that weekend in Durango.

With Chance the Wonder Dog down by the river:
Click to view attachment

Wearing a "Life is Fast" T-shirt....
Click to view attachment
914dave
Condolences to the family. RIP
76-914
Oh man. That's terrible news. sad.gif Rest in Peace, Jeff. You fought a long hard battle. I knew Jeff thru this site and our simultaneous conversion threads. I last saw Jeff at one of the last OG GnR's and gave him a ride as I had finished mine. He was one of those guys you like immediately upon meeting. And to McMark, Mike and Andrew: thank all of you for helping Jeff realize his dream.
He will be missed.
Mike D.
Sad News. He was a Great Guy and will be missed. RIP Jeff...
Condolences to his Family. sad.gif
DBCooper
This is especially sad. He gave me some parts and in my mind I kept a note to find some way to repay the favor. Now it's too late. A good guy and a real gentleman.

blackmoon
RIP, If it wasn't for Jeff I wouldn't have a 914 on the road today. An all around good guy and 914 enthusiast, sad
cali914
Condoences to his family
Krieger
RIP Jeff! You were such a nice guy!
Shadowfax
Sorry to hear. Sad news. My thoughts and prayers are with his friends and family.
KELTY360
Sad indeed. I didn't know him but was always amazed at what a hurry he was in; from building a shop to buying and building cars, I could never keep up. RIP. sad.gif
PanelBilly
RIP
green914
sad.gif RIP Jeff ... glad to have known you.
Eric_Shea
Godspeed Jeff.

Jeff was my partner in "grime" at the Durango RRC. He helped with my kinked fuel line and we stayed back and enjoyed Jim's hospitality as you can see in Mike's pics. We then traveled back to SLC and took the long and scenic way home. Had a great ride...

sad.gif
Drums66
...My prayers are out to his family,lord bless.
bye1.gif
Mikey914
Jeff was a good guy, spoke with him on several occasions. Really sad.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.