Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 2 Weeks to go, Last minute stuff
Howard
post Apr 7 2005, 03:16 PM
Post #1

Incontin(g)ent Member

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 943
Region Association: None

All is going well. Up to the minute:

Bob (Dekman) is doing Friday night Pizza Welcome.
I will do Welcome Saturday AM.
Martin (Marankie) is doing Poker run. He needs another couple of people to help him, so don't be bashful.
Mike (Z) and Ron (slits) are co-MC's for Saturday picnic, God help us.
Jim (jimtab) is doing the raffle/silent auction, and Bruce (GWN7) is hosting the sawzall party.

Sunday Boss is Joe (Joe Sharp). He will organize Car Wash, Tech, and car show. Everyone will help!!! Aaron and MattR will be head car washers. We need two each pressure washers and leaf blowers. I have one of each, but won't fit in 914, and I would really like to take it to track. Help?

Last minute news. We have the $$ to cover Sunday night dinner in Lancaster. We can use the facilities at the Inn, and better yet, Alfredo (lagunero) is doing the catering. Thanks Alfredo (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/smilie_pokal.gif)

Made exec decision not to provide booze or beer. BYO is perfectly OK (except Saturday at Paramount or at track).

Andy (drew365) is track boss at Willow. Everyone will help as needed.

I have a major shitload of stuff in my office for raffle and goodie bags, with more arriving daily. I may yell out for help on that, but so far OK.

Sure I have missed something, so let me know.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd May 2024 - 05:29 PM