Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2 Weeks to go
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
Howard
All is going well. Up to the minute:

Bob (Dekman) is doing Friday night Pizza Welcome.
I will do Welcome Saturday AM.
Martin (Marankie) is doing Poker run. He needs another couple of people to help him, so don't be bashful.
Mike (Z) and Ron (slits) are co-MC's for Saturday picnic, God help us.
Jim (jimtab) is doing the raffle/silent auction, and Bruce (GWN7) is hosting the sawzall party.

Sunday Boss is Joe (Joe Sharp). He will organize Car Wash, Tech, and car show. Everyone will help!!! Aaron and MattR will be head car washers. We need two each pressure washers and leaf blowers. I have one of each, but won't fit in 914, and I would really like to take it to track. Help?

Last minute news. We have the $$ to cover Sunday night dinner in Lancaster. We can use the facilities at the Inn, and better yet, Alfredo (lagunero) is doing the catering. Thanks Alfredo smilie_pokal.gif

Made exec decision not to provide booze or beer. BYO is perfectly OK (except Saturday at Paramount or at track).

Andy (drew365) is track boss at Willow. Everyone will help as needed.

I have a major shitload of stuff in my office for raffle and goodie bags, with more arriving daily. I may yell out for help on that, but so far OK.

Sure I have missed something, so let me know.
drew365
Howard; anything that needs to go to Lancaster can go in my trailer. We just need to hook up so I can get it from you ahead of time.
drew365
Howard; Otto called me. He'd like to do a demonstration on gearing Sunday at the Inn. You should talk to Joe Sharp about slotting him in. I think he wants to break down a gear box in front of the guys, so he'll need some room to set up and some time where he can get a small crowds attention.
Howard
I gave them each other's numbers. Think they're still at the phone tag stage.
skline
Howard, I will be coming up Friday and am driving a full size extended cab 4X4 chevy truck and pulling a trailer with a huge lock box on it. If I can haul anything up for you, let me know.
Toast
QUOTE (Howard @ Apr 7 2005, 02:16 PM)
Mike (Z) and Ron (slits) are co-MC's for Saturday picnic,

Sunday Boss is Joe (Joe Sharp). He will organize Car Wash, Tech, and car show. Everyone will help!!! Aaron and MattR will be head car washers. We need two each pressure washers and leaf blowers. I have one of each, but won't fit in 914, and I would really like to take it to track. Help?

I dont think Slits will be able to make the Saturday's picnic.... He has to fly out on Sat. for daughters wedding.

I could bring my truck if we cannot get the white teener to run. dry.gif
If you still help, let me know and I will decide from there what to drive.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.