Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Crashdown's car was totaled bummed, For sale cheap...someone get those sweet 4 lug wheels!
rhodyguy
post Jul 17 2016, 05:12 PM
Post #41

Chimp Sanctuary NW. Check it out.

Group: Members
Member No.: 378
Region Association: Galt's Gulch

Months (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) after all of the work and you decide to sell you would have to, at least morally, disclose it's a sectioned car.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
JRust
post Jul 17 2016, 08:29 PM
Post #42

914 Guru

Member No.: 129
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

I had bid up to $2500. Not surprised it went over that. It was good it ended early sunday morning as I may have just pushed it up to 3k. That car was very fixable & while it would need the driver front corner. Once it was pushed back in the front. You might be surprised how much of it would go back. If the car had been mine. I'd have used a port power to get that front closer to before the wreck. Before putting it up for sale. Much easier for the buyer to haul it away. I'm still a little bummed I didn't pull the trigger on it. My big question was if it would have a branded title. Guy never gave me a good answer for that. If I knew for sure it wouldn't have a branded/salvage title. I would have bought it & fixed it. While I would never hide the repair down the road if I sold it. The salvage title itself really affects the value. Killed me on my LE sale despite knowing it was totaled for very little damage. Not something that would happen these days with the value's where they are.
+Quote Post
Chris914n6
post Jul 17 2016, 10:22 PM
Post #43

Jackstands are my life.

Member No.: 431
Region Association: Southwest Region

No insurance claim = no title status change. Seller probably never had the title in his name if he planned to flip it.

The ad was so full of (IMG:style_emoticons/default/stromberg.gif) $20k (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif) that I didn't feel like taking the risk. No pics of the damage on Ebay?? That's some shady (IMG:style_emoticons/default/stromberg.gif) ! Plus I need another project like I need another hole in my (IMG:style_emoticons/default/bootyshake.gif)

I thought the body shop offered $3500? Must be a reason he hasn't moved it yet, $150 a day for storage is ridiculous, unless he is just too cheap to tow it home.

ps. It's emoji day (IMG:style_emoticons/default/piratenanner.gif)
+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 9th June 2024 - 10:06 AM