Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!
3 Pages V < 1 2 3  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> This one's "Killing" me. I "must" comment to show everyone how much I know!, (don't)
Eric_Shea
post Jul 31 2016, 08:10 AM
Post #41

PMB Performance

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1,110
Region Association: Rocky Mountains

QUOTE(Tom_T @ Jul 30 2016, 05:35 PM) *

Also - I think that adding to the number of the posts on this topic: "This one's "Killing" me. I "must" comment to show everyone how much I know!" - was not the most tactful nor right way to put it, & comes across as insulting to those of us trying to help others - as others on here have helped us before. It was just unnecessary & unjust, along with the other 3-4 posts on the same topic.

As folks above have already stated - many are either atrying to help others, & others are thankful the help.

Just offered up herein as a thought for the future handling of such notices, as well as to others on here who like to post disparaging comments about others' intentions, when they really have no idea what those intentions are/were.

Just give folks the benefit of the doubt, & be kind!

Cheers! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)
Tom
///////

MOVE FUCHING ON PLEASE... I don't have the need or desire to be publicily or privately chastised in an essay on the subject (that also means I don't need 12 more 3690 word PM's on the subject) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/huh.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 7th June 2024 - 11:17 AM