Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> ABSOLUTELY F***ING FURIOUS!!, Those sons-of-bitches took $517 from me
Lyressa Roberts
post Apr 12 2005, 06:59 PM
Post #1

Leo Imperial and Logan Apollo...my terrors.

Group: Members
Member No.: 741

I don't know if any of you remember this, but when Brad and I moved into that stinch of a place in Fremont, we had a go-around with that piece of shit landlord about the carpets not being cleaned. It took me threatening to call the health board on him before he got someone out to clean the animal piss off the floor and I was informed by the guy who came out to clean the carpets that they had not been cleaned before we moved in...but I dropped it because he finally gave in and had someone come out to spot clean it.

I spent over $500 getting that placed cleaned when we moved out last month and now he sends me what is left of my deposit less $517 for:

"Carpet cleaning that was done was unprofessional and required carpet cleaning = $256.00"
"Cleaning throughout, very dirty stove, kitchen cabinets, windows and window tracks, bathrooms, fan, etc. - $140.00"
"All mini blinds dirty throughout very dirty see photos - $121.00" of which no f**king photos were provided.

I'm downright shocked and so f**king furious I can't even see straight. Those carpets were cleaner than they were when we moved in. And the people who cleaned it were "suggested" by THEM!!!!

Ok, lawyers...I need help, I cannot and will not let this shit go by. Can someone help?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
3 Pages V < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(40 - 43)
GWN7
post Apr 13 2005, 02:48 PM
Post #41

King of Road Trips

Member No.: 56
Region Association: Northstar Region

Your city hall will have the record of who the owner is. Land Titles office is what it is called here.
+Quote Post
Lyressa Roberts
post Apr 13 2005, 02:56 PM
Post #42

I think he was saying who my lease was with...and that I'm not sure about. I think it has the owners name, but the property managers address...I'll have to look that up when I get home.
+Quote Post
butch
post Apr 13 2005, 04:03 PM
Post #43

Member No.: 415

silly girl. you are supposed to just stop paying your rent a few months before you move out. people who do the "right thing" get screwed.

but, you have rights

http://www.dca.ca.gov/legal/landlordbook/

and, small claims court was free, last time i did it, i think. and so simple and fair that it is almost fun...
+Quote Post
Lyressa Roberts
post Apr 13 2005, 04:29 PM
Post #44

Hey Butch!! Long time, no hear!

Yea, that was my thought process later this morning after I calmed down...no need to get in a hurry and all worked up. I just have to trust the system and if the system says I'm wrong, then I'll fume about it for 10 minutes and go on but at least I will have comfort in having done my due diligence. But I don't see how they can say that I am...which is another reason why I calmed down. (IMG:http://www.914world.com/bbs2/html/emoticons/givemebeer.gif)
+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th May 2024 - 04:48 AM