Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Need a part, if you're coming to the Sunday Modesto meet up.., "Guess Who Done It" Guilty hound is finally revealed!!!
oakdalecurtis
post Aug 18 2016, 08:43 PM
Post #21

Oakdalecurtis

Group: Members
Member No.: 18,802
Region Association: Central California

QUOTE(jtprettyman @ Aug 18 2016, 07:28 PM) *

QUOTE(oakdalecurtis @ Aug 18 2016, 07:11 PM) *

Ok, its time to reveal the real culprit hound who ATE MY JACK HOLE COVER!
It was......
RILEY, the white English Retriever!!!!!

Doesn't she look guilty in the photo??? She likes to chew on anything with my scent on it. My needle nose pliers just lost their handle covers.
For those of you who picked her, CONGRATULATIONS, you win the "914World Dog Whisperer Award!" That and a dollar will get you a cup of coffee. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smilie_pokal.gif)

Like I said, it's always the retriever! That's years of experience talking. Had one that ate half a birthday cake, a roll of Skoal (not mine), a bottle of antibiotics, and a six pack of beer, all over the course on one weekend.

Sounded like a seven course meal to the dog! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/chowtime.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd May 2024 - 01:16 PM