Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!
2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> CL: 74 2.0L possible LE?, no affiliation
Mikey914
post Sep 3 2016, 10:46 PM
Post #21

The rubber man

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,348
Region Association: None

I think he's trying to say as a collectable LE, it would be a chunk of change to put it right. FI would be correct, and you would probably be looing at splitting the case, might as well do a rebuild, and your into the FI goodies for about 800-1000???
So not displaying as an LE and with some motor work you would be maybe another 8-10k +.
If you like it drive it and let someone else do the work, LE will add a premium to the value of the car if it's correct.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
iwanta914-6
post Sep 4 2016, 07:42 AM
Post #22

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,510
Region Association: None

If I were going to buy it. I would leave it as is, get the COA, and if it is a LE then slowly bring it back while continuing to drive and enjoy it. Maybe in 5-10 years it would be in full can-am livery again along with FI and correct interior bits. Then continue to drive and enjoy it.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd May 2024 - 01:11 AM