Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 786 mile trip, Car worked flawless!
Ian Stott
post Oct 8 2016, 05:47 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,635
Region Association: Canada

Yesterday was a beautiful day, was up early as I had to take my daughter to the airport. One of the things on my bucket list, the Cabot Trail, in Cape Breton, Canada, was calling me! Checked my oil, added a few ounces to be right on the line and threw an overnight bag in the car and off I went. Spectacular scenery, ( leaves are turning colour), but my focus was on the teener and how well it performed, lots of twisty's, steep hills giving both the brakes and the engine a good workout. Was gonna stay overnight somewhere but everything was booked, so grabbed a double double from Tim Hortons, and headed home, 786 miles. Thank you Mark Henry for a beautiful job on my engine. I have read posts about what to bring on a trip etc. have made a few long trips this year, Toronto to Moncton is 1900 KM, no issues. I guess I am trying to say if you have your teener running good there is no reason to worry to much about reliability, all mechanical things can break down, but if you have been looking after your maintenance these little cars are very reliable and soooooo much fun! Wish I could post pics, that skill eludes me, they will be on my Facebook page.

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 03:28 AM