Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914World Classifieds Rules

We've established the following rules to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
- You *must* put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment!
- If you'd like to bump your ads, feel free to do so every two days.
- DO NOT MAKE YOUR ADS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! It's considered rude.
- All eBay ads belong in the eBay category.
- Please consolidate your ads into one big lump... listings and pictures together in one thread. Please be considerate of other classified users!!
- Mark your items "SOLD" once you sell them. Please do not ask to have ads removed. Ads will automatically hide themselves after 30 days. We also ask that you leave your pricing in the ads to help others determine fair market value for future sales.

3 Pages V < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Beware of Scotty Boy!
era vulgaris
post Oct 17 2016, 08:35 PM
Post #41

J is for Genius

Group: Members
Member No.: 16,629
Region Association: South East States

QUOTE(Korijo914 @ Oct 17 2016, 07:58 PM) *

QUOTE(era vulgaris @ Oct 17 2016, 04:36 PM) *

QUOTE(Korijo914 @ Oct 17 2016, 03:53 PM) *

I have NEVER heard anything bad about ' scotty_boy ' until you posted this thread

Well then you haven't been paying attention (IMG:style_emoticons/default/poke.gif)

I have been paying attention to this thread and the other thread, but I have never had a deal with scotty_boy, but why has he been an admin for so long? Also, others have been satisfied with his selling and there are satisfied customers.

He has been around a long time. Here, and before the world, and before the club.

Be patient and don't get your panties in a wad!

Isn't this why Brad left e first time?

Take a valume, smoke a dank bud, and CHILL OUT!!!

My God...

You mean the other threads...with an "s". This has been going on for years. He screwed me over back in 2013...and I called him out for it here on the World back in 2013. And I've called him out countless times since then.
I don't care how long he's been around. A crook is a crook.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
76-914
post Oct 17 2016, 09:06 PM
Post #42

Repeat Offender & Resident Subaru Antagonist

Member No.: 9,964
Region Association: Southern California

I can understand the upset Scotty Boy might have experienced once he discovered the mistake he made buying that polished turd. Lord knows that we've all made our fair share of mistakes. I could even have forgiven the fact that he pushed it off on another member if only he had admitted his mistake and made it right with Era V. None of us are perfect and we all make mistakes. But it's how we handle those mistakes that determines how we are judged by our peers. IIRC, this community gave him ample time and opportunities to "make it right". My guess is that he made a $5000 mistake had he rectified his screwing of Era and sold off the nice parts of the car to make some of it back. My upbringing tells me that my word is worth much more and once it is tarnished remains that way, indefinitely. As the prisoner said; "You steal one damned chicken and what happens? They call you a Chicken Thief." Scotty Boy made his own bed now let him sleep in it. I could still find forgiveness in my heart should he make it right with Era but until then I wouldn't give him enough Piss to take a Pill. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)
+Quote Post
Korijo914
post Oct 18 2016, 01:00 AM
Post #43

Member No.: 19,940
Region Association: None

I give up.

BTW : These thread (s) shouldn't be here!
+Quote Post
Mike Fitton
post Oct 18 2016, 07:38 AM
Post #44

Member No.: 13,069
Region Association: Upper MidWest

QUOTE(Korijo914 @ Oct 17 2016, 11:00 PM) *

I give up.

Smart move, put your energy towards something more deserving.
+Quote Post
era vulgaris
post Oct 18 2016, 03:40 PM
Post #45

J is for Genius

Member No.: 16,629
Region Association: South East States

QUOTE(76-914 @ Oct 17 2016, 11:06 PM) *

I can understand the upset Scotty Boy might have experienced once he discovered the mistake he made buying that polished turd. Lord knows that we've all made our fair share of mistakes. I could even have forgiven the fact that he pushed it off on another member if only he had admitted his mistake and made it right with Era V. None of us are perfect and we all make mistakes. But it's how we handle those mistakes that determines how we are judged by our peers. IIRC, this community gave him ample time and opportunities to "make it right". My guess is that he made a $5000 mistake had he rectified his screwing of Era and sold off the nice parts of the car to make some of it back. My upbringing tells me that my word is worth much more and once it is tarnished remains that way, indefinitely. As the prisoner said; "You steal one damned chicken and what happens? They call you a Chicken Thief." Scotty Boy made his own bed now let him sleep in it. I could still find forgiveness in my heart should he make it right with Era but until then I wouldn't give him enough Piss to take a Pill. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif) Cheers my friend. Well said. Had he made any attempt whatsoever to make any amends I wouldn't be opening my mouth. But no such attempt was ever made.
+Quote Post
Larmo63
post Oct 18 2016, 06:18 PM
Post #46

Advanced Member

Member No.: 17,068

What is a "valume?"

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif)
+Quote Post
euro911
post Oct 18 2016, 08:41 PM
Post #47

Retired & living the dream. God help me if I wake up!

Member No.: 7,300

I think he meant Valium

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=/tfGYSHy1jQs
+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd June 2024 - 07:00 PM