Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 3.2 questions and pic's request
Ferg
post Apr 20 2005, 04:53 PM
Post #1

914 Guru

Group: Members
Member No.: 116
Region Association: None

now that my 3.2 conversion is up and running I have a few bugs to work out, and i'm hoping to gain some knowledge from others that have been there done that.
My car is a 74 that previously had a 2.7 and now has a 3.2 with a KEP stage two clutch PP set up, stock DME 3.2 , and Rich Johnson mount.

My questions are:

1. How is your airfilter routed with pics please. My AFM is in it's semi orig location and my current cone filter is just barely hitting the lid. I have a smaller diameter cone on order, but wanted to see what others have done.

2. I was told, that my Pilot bearing on the tranny seems to be turning all the time. My engagement is closer to the floor than i'm used to but even with a small spacer on the clutch cable end, i'm still at the end of thread for the adjusting nuts. Is a bigger spacer the answer or am i missing something specific to the kennedy set up that I should do.

hopefully this made sense, I have pics on my home computer i can post later.

TIA

Ferg.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th May 2024 - 03:24 PM