Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914World Classifieds Rules

We've established the following rules to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
- You *must* put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment!
- If you'd like to bump your ads, feel free to do so every two days.
- DO NOT MAKE YOUR ADS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! It's considered rude.
- All eBay ads belong in the eBay category.
- Please consolidate your ads into one big lump... listings and pictures together in one thread. Please be considerate of other classified users!!
- Mark your items "SOLD" once you sell them. Please do not ask to have ads removed. Ads will automatically hide themselves after 30 days. We also ask that you leave your pricing in the ads to help others determine fair market value for future sales.

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> FS: BLINKER FLUID-RARE FIND!, Found 2 quarts in a barn
AZBanks
post Dec 16 2016, 01:29 AM
Post #21

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,245
Region Association: Southwest Region

QUOTE(mgp4591 @ Dec 8 2016, 08:44 PM) *

QUOTE(AZBanks @ Dec 6 2016, 08:01 PM) *

QUOTE(Blue6 @ Dec 5 2016, 11:52 PM) *

I'm going to pass. The thought of meeting some Mafia Don in a dark alley in Sin City to purchase an illicit liquid, sent shivers down my spine. Besides, there is an agricultural check point I would have to pass through returning to Ca. Just think if they did a through inspection and found the fluid. I'm not prepared to do 15-20 yrs hard time. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

15-20 years hard time?????? That's not what I heard.
The penalties for blinker fluid are pretty light. You'll be out in a flash.

Especially after the New Year - California passed the law making it legal to possess ALL types of blinker fluid for recreational use.... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smoke.gif)

Are you sure it is all kinds??

I heard that california only allows blinker fluid for those who want to go left.
User is online!Profile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Mikey914
post Dec 16 2016, 02:03 AM
Post #22

The rubber man

Member No.: 3,348
Region Association: None

Don't worry, we're working on reproducing blinker fluid !! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
+Quote Post
socal1200r
post Dec 16 2016, 06:22 AM
Post #23

Member No.: 20,432
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

I'm in...I'll put it up on the shelf, next to my 3 yards of flight line, my left-handed crescent wrench, bucket of prop wash, etc...!
+Quote Post
N_Jay
post Dec 16 2016, 08:18 AM
Post #24

Member No.: 19,720

QUOTE(dtkennedy930 @ Dec 8 2016, 06:30 PM) *

QUOTE(Rsjg911 @ Dec 5 2016, 07:59 PM) *

Barn fresh, 2 quarts of OEM blinker fluid for sale at $10/quart plus shipping. This will be enough for 1 car so hurry before they're gone!
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/piratenanner.gif)

I'm fairly new to 914s. I previously missed out on the sale of the Lucas Replacement Wiring Harness Smoke Service Kit (PN 530433), along with the very rare Churchill Tool 18G548BS adapter tube and metering valve needed for my '62 E-Type. Do you know if I can happen to use Porsche OEM blinker fluid as a substitute for the Lucas smoke replacement on my Jaguar? If so, will the Porsche OEM blinker fluid work with Lucas wiring and those bullet connectors? I've read the reverse is not true and that this Lucas smoke refill would also work only on Fiat and Alfa of the Magneti Marelli vintage, not when they switched electrical to Bosch.

Thanks in advance for the help.

http://www3.telus.net/bc_triumph_registry/smoke.htm

Be careful with that replacement Lucas smoke.
There are two different kinds, but they both have the same number.
There is the under dash smoke and the under hood smoke. They are not interchangeable, however for some reason either will work for taillight smoke from the rear.
Now don't confuse this with transmission tunnel wiring smoke, as that has a different color and part number.
I have not found a way around this problem ,except much as the rear brake parts on my GT6-MKIII, you have to order several sets and send back what does not fit.
+Quote Post
dcecc1968
post Dec 16 2016, 02:44 PM
Post #25

Member No.: 15,313
Region Association: South East States

Is anyone selling early blinker fluid, I have a 70 914 S with dual carbs ... oh wait I forgot, a different fluid was used for the "S" model, never mind.
+Quote Post
3stewarts
post Dec 24 2016, 02:07 PM
Post #26

Member No.: 14,322

Attached Image

I received some as an early Christmas gift!
I truly have a lot to be thankful for!
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd May 2024 - 08:45 AM