Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Wrap up the loose ends, Was that a party, or what??
Howard
post Apr 27 2005, 10:12 AM
Post #1

Incontin(g)ent Member

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 943
Region Association: None

The recurrent question we all had was, "Are we this good, or did we just get lucky?" A lot of both, to be sure.

Lots of thought in my muddled mind right now, but a couple of things...

Alberto and Rob, send me a bill for your expenses to I know where we stand. Rob, I gave the banner to Scott for his adventure (he couldn't fit the wheelbarrow in his car) so that is out of play.

I have to dig thru the stuff to figure out who won the silent auctions, best whatever, unclaimed raffle prizes, etc. Thinking about making a cd/dvd of the adventure if we can find someone who will put it all together.

We had a shortage of shirts in a few sizes. I ordered 30 extras but think some folks got kinda lightfingered. So maybe a combo of a shirt, hat, program (we ran out of those, too) a dvd, etc. could be sold if enough interest. Need to get approval from admin to sell anything here, but will give it a try. Could be a neat way to raise a few more $$.

Anyway, I'm going to return to may day job for a bit. It sure won't be as much fun, but gotta pay the bills and avoid an employee mutiny.

Thanks to all. I took the credit; you guys did the work.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 05:17 AM