Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Merry Xmas all, from down under
xperu
post Dec 25 2016, 09:22 PM
Post #21

TEXAS

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,213
Region Association: None

QUOTE(porschetub @ Dec 24 2016, 12:43 PM) *

A big thanks to all for what has been a great year with my car,finding out I had a good strong engine and getting it running then to a stage where I could drive it.
Without the advise and those that supplied me with parts the job would have been a lot more difficult,again thanks.
Plans for new year are to get my car complianced so I can legally drive on the road,I really had no idea how quickly I would get to this stage.
My list of uncompleted tasks is getting less by the day,when the car is on the road I plan to start a new list which will include touch up work of the previous older restoration to what is a very sound car.
Todays plans are a turkey roast with friends and a few ice cold Heinekens ,what could be better (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)

A big Merry Christmas frontera the great state of Texas. Mike
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
xperu
post Dec 25 2016, 09:23 PM
Post #22

TEXAS

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,213
Region Association: None

QUOTE(porschetub @ Dec 24 2016, 12:43 PM) *

A big thanks to all for what has been a great year with my car,finding out I had a good strong engine and getting it running then to a stage where I could drive it.
Without the advise and those that supplied me with parts the job would have been a lot more difficult,again thanks.
Plans for new year are to get my car complianced so I can legally drive on the road,I really had no idea how quickly I would get to this stage.
My list of uncompleted tasks is getting less by the day,when the car is on the road I plan to start a new list which will include touch up work of the previous older restoration to what is a very sound car.
Todays plans are a turkey roast with friends and a few ice cold Heinekens ,what could be better (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)

A big Merry Christmas frontera the great state of Texas. Mike
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd May 2024 - 03:33 PM