Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> relay board wiring
JFG
post Jan 24 2017, 08:11 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 19,869
Region Association: None

As my car came part stripped and incomplete the put back together process is throwing up allsorts.

I bought a relay board from camp 914 and then discovered a previous owner had chopped the fixing brackets out. I made new ones and fitted them today. When connecting the largest loom connector i found a wire had been spliced and another part soldered to it. The wire cut is the black with red stripe.

I can't read wiring diagrams but i have found numerous postings on the web about jumpers needed for the fuel pump usually.

Can someone tell me what the black/red wire is for? When i get to fit and start the engine in the future i can then see what the board is like.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
JFG   relay board wiring   Jan 24 2017, 08:11 AM
JFG   RE: relay board wiring   Jan 24 2017, 10:39 AM
porschetub   I'am presuming that's the 14pin connector,...   Jan 24 2017, 12:23 PM
JFG   Thanks for the advice. I can actually understand ...   Jan 24 2017, 04:55 PM
pbanders   That's an ugly splice. Whatever the PO did the...   Jan 24 2017, 10:49 PM
JFG   You think that's bad. I've only looked at ...   Jan 25 2017, 03:14 AM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th May 2024 - 01:38 AM