Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> OT: Outlook Express Problem, unable to send emails
ChrisFoley
post May 3 2005, 10:45 PM
Post #1

I am Tangerine Racing

Group: Members
Member No.: 209
Region Association: None

After I got back from my race weekend I restarted the computer and began replying to emails but they don't go out. I can receive just fine.
Contacted my ISP and they recommended a virus scan, so I updated Norton and did a full scan - nothing found. One comment that made sense was regarding viruses contained in zip files, which I just got one from a friend with pictures from the weekend. Unfortunately I don't have an unzipper installed.
I get an error message that says "connection to the server failed" but incoming messages are fine.
What do I do next?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
Racer Chris   OT: Outlook Express Problem   May 3 2005, 10:45 PM
r_towle   First, make sure you have Outlook configured right...   May 3 2005, 10:49 PM
ben1440   you might want to see if there is an alternate por...   May 3 2005, 10:51 PM
tnorthern   If you are concerned about viruses go to McAfee an...   May 3 2005, 10:56 PM
!   Delete everything in your outbox and try again...   May 3 2005, 10:58 PM
r_towle   Chris, I am tired of waiting...I gotta get some sl...   May 3 2005, 11:21 PM
Racer Chris   Mike, I tried your idea first but that didn't ...   May 3 2005, 11:28 PM
kenpolives   Hi Chris, Is next week better for you for (for m...   May 4 2005, 05:21 AM
Racer Chris  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 06:50 AM