Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Actually found a relatively rust free 914
sundevil64
post Mar 4 2017, 11:30 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 15,740
Region Association: None

So last weekend a buddy and I did took a road trip to look at a couole of 914's. We liked what we saw and worked out the details and back we came with them.

We got a white one that was green and has some rust in the HH. It has yet to be determined the overall condition of the car but I think we will be alright. The other car is yellow amd repainted ,but at least the same color. So far it seems pretty clean with respect to rust. There is a lot of dust since it was stored outside in west Texas. There is a little rust in the HH but otherwise rust free. There is a little surface rust in the rear trunk but minimly so.

I pulled the motor this morning so my buddy can go through it and get it running. In the meantime I will clean and clean and go through the brakes. Once this one is road worthy we will turn our focus to the white one.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd May 2024 - 06:54 AM