Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> 914World Classifieds Rules

We've established the following rules to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
- You *must* put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment!
- If you'd like to bump your ads, feel free to do so every two days.
- DO NOT MAKE YOUR ADS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! It's considered rude.
- All eBay ads belong in the eBay category.
- Please consolidate your ads into one big lump... listings and pictures together in one thread. Please be considerate of other classified users!!
- Mark your items "SOLD" once you sell them. Please do not ask to have ads removed. Ads will automatically hide themselves after 30 days. We also ask that you leave your pricing in the ads to help others determine fair market value for future sales.

> F/S 2 early Fuchs 16x7 -, Price change: $1000! : Fully restored a year ago- have been in the car past 18 months
DRPHIL914
post Mar 6 2017, 10:33 AM
Post #1

Dr. Phil

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,106
Region Association: South East States

08/01/2017 ** price change- $1100 + shipping
** funds needed for some body work and upcoming paint work!

These are currently on the car , but due to the tightness I may switch back to 6" width in back. The fenders when fixed were massaged out to get them to fit, but still so tight I hate to risk rubbing after the car is finished and painted- therefore I am willing to sell these 2 for xxxxx+shipping to where ever except overseas, should be about $100 to ship fedex - these were professionally polished and painted by Alex Magro of Magro wheels in Tampa Florida . There is Zero curb rash. I already have a set of 16x6" so once sold I will have them taken off and cleaned and shipped.
Thanks for looking

, Dr. Phil

I will try tonight and post new close ups and look for code - they are part of a staggered set of 6&7 from a

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 5th May 2024 - 03:41 AM