Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> MegaSquirt Barbeque, Anyone in the Phoenix area welcome.
gregrobbins
post May 5 2005, 01:00 AM
Post #1

Member: Team NARP

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,844
Region Association: Southwest Region

Gerard Rodrigues has MegaSquirt on his 2.0L. With a cam upgrade, he is putting out 95 HP at the rear wheels and he runs AC.

Gerard (aka 3d814 on this site) has a good knowledge of MegaSquirt and is willing to share that knowledge with others.

I am hosting a Barbeque at my house on Sunday the 22nd at 4 p.m. Gerard will be on hand to educate us on MegaSquirt from the basics to tuning tips. If you are considering a fuel injection system upgrade that costs under $500, is fully tuneable, and uses many of the stock parts, please attend.

To let me know you are attending, give me a call at 623-297-4084. Families are welcome. My wife has a good collection of movies, games and the pool will be open for business.

ADDED: OK, there has been good interest, but now I need a head count. Call, email, or PM and let me know if you are planning on attending. Check the last post for a map and address..

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
3 Pages V < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(40 - 40)
TravisNeff
post May 31 2005, 05:09 PM
Post #41

914 Guru

Group: Members
Member No.: 447
Region Association: Southwest Region

Hi Kevin,

I am sure you are asking the on of the other guys about the A/C stuff. I don't know who works on them besides the normal AC shops.

I have a VPC unit that I removed from my car. Have a squirrel cage/fan unit in working condition if you are looking for replacement
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 05:50 PM