Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Electrical..., Yes more electrical questions..
Seelenfan
post Mar 29 2017, 08:53 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 20,836
Region Association: Southwest Region

I know you guys probably get tired of electrical questions.. I have been reading and searching. But can find the answers..

It's a 73. I know the year can make a difference..

I don't have power at my brake pedal switch. The switch works as I tested it with my multimeter. I attached my meter to the lead with 2 wires and poked the fuse panel. (Batt disconnected) it gets continuety on 8 out of 12 fuses.. this is confusing to me. So I checked the other wire that plugs into the switch, same results..

Attached is a pic of a relay stuffed in the dash. This buzzes. Is it supposed to buzz? I thought the buzzer was saposed to be under the pass seat.

All 4 round 5 pin relays on the back of the fuse panel are good. I tested them in a known good plug.

Another issue is that I have power to # 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 with the key on and headlights on. But no power to #1 or 2. Headlights come up, light up but no high beam.. so where does #1 and 2 get it's power from?

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd June 2024 - 03:22 PM