Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I just got a message "I own 914Rubber" oh boy!
Mikey914
post Jun 29 2017, 11:44 PM
Post #21

The rubber man

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,348
Region Association: None

Well technically you all own a piece of 914rubber. It just resides on your cars. I would have to say that Rob does have a good share on his.

This is what happens when I'm out of the office for a few days. Spent the day doing the oral exam for the new airplane. Come back and Robs in charge (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

I would love to own Rob's car. It's totally sorted out and has quite a few extra ponies under the back deck lid. Sadly, it's more like the story of the contractor who build others houses, his is not finished. I like my car, but it needs to have lots done to it!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Dave_Darling
post Jun 30 2017, 05:03 PM
Post #22

914 Idiot

Member No.: 121
Region Association: Northern California

QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jun 29 2017, 10:44 PM) *
. Spent the day doing the oral exam for the new airplane.

I'm not sure you have to lick an airplane when you get it, but if you really feel the need to...

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

--DD
+Quote Post
Mikey914
post Jul 1 2017, 11:26 AM
Post #23

The rubber man

Member No.: 3,348
Region Association: None

Busted that out nicely. I F'n love this airplane. Auto throttles, auto brakes, auto land. Dark cockpit concept, way different than the DHC8-400.
I decided to fly my last leg in the Q4 raw data just because I could. My FO had never seen anyone do this before, so why not?

Training is pretty fast on this one, should be on the line end of the month, just building hours.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Jul 1 2017, 12:21 PM
Post #24

Apex killer!

Member No.: 3,380

QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jul 1 2017, 02:26 PM) *

Busted that out nicely. I F'n love this airplane. Auto throttles, auto brakes, auto land. Dark cockpit concept, way different than the DHC8-400.
I decided to fly my last leg in the Q4 raw data just because I could. My FO had never seen anyone do this before, so why not?

Training is pretty fast on this one, should be on the line end of the month, just building hours.

Nice. When I was flying the Pilatus PC12 from the right seat, I was asking the our pilot about all of the auto-nav and such. He said, "fly the plane. you didn't learn to fly so the plane could fly for you did you?" (IMG:style_emoticons/default/evilgrin.gif)
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
ConeDodger
post Jul 1 2017, 12:24 PM
Post #25

Apex killer!

Member No.: 3,380

Oh, I forgot to yell -

ABORT!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol-2.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
Larmo63
post Jul 1 2017, 12:29 PM
Post #26

Advanced Member

Member No.: 17,068
Region Association: Southern California

We all DO own a piece of 914 Rubber as Mark stated.

When is the IPO for real shares?
+Quote Post
Matty900
post Jul 4 2017, 12:12 PM
Post #27

Member No.: 18,454
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

QUOTE(Maltese Falcon @ Jun 29 2017, 10:15 PM) *

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Jun 28 2017, 10:20 PM) *

So I'm told. Someone has posted a picture of my 914 on Instagram and they're saying that I own 914Rubber.com! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif)

I don't. I'm flattered that someone thinks my car is Instagram worthy. Someone should tell the Whitesell boys that the new boss will be by to pick up his keys next Monday! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol-2.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif)

The guy that runs that instagram known as Porsche.914 is a stand up, good + honest man; on instagram you just need to screen and authenticate the source of the car pics that are inbound to you for re-posting . When he realized his mistake, he cleared it up with an explanation of the correct owner Rob. I asked Rob on that post what he would do as owner of 914Rubber for 24 hours...and Andrew, Rob and myself had some fun (IMG:style_emoticons/default/lol-2.gif)
Marty

The car may not be 914Rubber's but the photo was. This guy is taking the photos that I took at the event and posting them as his own. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif) he just posted another one of Rob's car that I took. WTF???
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 5th May 2024 - 09:19 PM