Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> OT: Update on my son, Thanks for everyone's kind words
Qarl
post Jul 3 2003, 05:23 PM
Post #1

Shriveled member

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 271
Region Association: None

I figure I'd post this separately (in addition to the main message) since some of us tend not to go back to threads they've already responded to.

Anyway...

Hunter came home today. He is still very uncomfortable so he's taking some Tylenol with Codeine.

We have to judge his pain level from his Pulse Oximeter (pulse, heart rate, and oxygen saturation levels), since he can't really tell us it hurts.

We're all really tired. Mom spent the night up with him at the hospital. I got to sleep last night (but I didn't sleep the night before).

Hunter does have day and night nurses for about 16 hours a day, so we can catch up on sleep over the next few days.

Attached is a picture of him in his spika cast. his legs are connected with a dowel rod that can be removed. When we move him, we have to keep his legs together with... you guessed it... a bungy cord.

Thanks for everyone's concern.

Regards,

Karl

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th May 2024 - 01:15 PM