Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Right side of car lower than left after suspension replacement.
tornik550
post Aug 17 2017, 12:57 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,486
Region Association: None

I have been quite busy with life lately and haven't had any time to work on my car. I drove it into my barn yesterday. I recently replaced my complete front suspension with a 87 911 front suspension. I took off my rear suspension to do a 5 lug conversion. My car did have a few alignment shims in the rear when I removed the suspension however I forgot to add them back when I reinstalled the suspension. The camber visibly looks ok. Obviously need to get an alignment however it is a fairly long drive to the place that I trusT so I would like to get the car reasonably leveled out before driving it far. The car drives straight.

What adjustments would increase the ground clearance on the right front? Will adding the alignment shims to the right rear increase the ground clearance on the right rear?

I am fairly embarrassed to ask these questions. I obviously am not very adept at working on suspensions.

I guess I could drive it the way it is- everyone will think I have hydraulics!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 02:11 PM