Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Exhaust Swap, Went Tangerine this time...
BeatNavy
post Aug 19 2017, 04:00 PM
Post #1

Certified Professional Scapegoat

Group: Members
Member No.: 17,042
Region Association: MidAtlantic Region

Today I swapped out my Triad exhaust for one of Tangerine's EVO-IV stainless steel silencers (center twin tip). Nothing really wrong with my Triad, but I wanted something a bit mellower. Also, the coating on the Triad wasn't standing up to the salty East Coast winters very well. I need to clean it up and then figure out what to do with it.

It's all in personal preference, but I'm very happy with the new one from Chris. It has a nice low note that is not quiet, but also not too loud (trying to be a good neighbor as I leave the house early sometimes). It's also noticeably lighter (and shorter) which made installation a bit easier for one person. And it comes with the bung pre-installed.

Another shout out for Tangerine: total order to delivery time was about 10 days, and Chris answered my questions promptly and completely. I'm always happy when I buy from his shop....

A work of art (IMG:style_emoticons/default/first.gif)
Attached Image

And on the car. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/shades.gif) I'm glad it looks good, as I don't have a valence to cover it up.
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 5th May 2024 - 02:03 PM