Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Time has caught up to me
shoguneagle
post Aug 23 2017, 03:19 PM
Post #41

shoguneagle

Group: Members
Member No.: 84
Region Association: Northern California

Thanks for everything. I WILL NEVER LEAVE THIS BOARD!! I seen the excellence as well as the bad of this board; mostly it is has been excellent 99% of the time. I have made a lot of friends via the threads and I still remember the support I got when this car was stolen in Southern California (Barstow), and the parts replacement support that came out of the thin air. These experiences cannot be replaced. The board and members ROCK!

I attempt to finish as much as I can before/placing on sale; and, will continue to work on it until it sells. It will not be parted out, just sold to a 914 lover who knows and enjoys these cars. They are great.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
shoguneagle
post Aug 23 2017, 03:40 PM
Post #42

shoguneagle

Group: Members
Member No.: 84
Region Association: Northern California

I should correct something; we no longer live in Grants Pass, OR; moved to Rio Rancho, NM and the car is here in New Mexico. The key to selling this car is selling to a fellow 914 lover AND my decision where to place it. Both are equal in importance.

Enough of this thread, I have received the needed information and deeply appreciate it. This thread truly shows what 914world members are made of.
Where else would you find members such as the ones who contributed to this thread? Where else could you find another Sir Andy?

Adios, this thread is closed.

Steve
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th May 2024 - 06:27 AM