Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Time has caught up to me
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
shoguneagle
I am in need of advice. At this stage of life I find it very difficult to ask since this involves something I have really enjoyed but have to give consideration to the real world realities.

I am considering selling my Porsche 914-Sixer which I have had as a hobby for the last 12-15 years. We have been through a lot together in building, parts location, and conversion to a 3.2 Carrera 1987 engine, a lot of new/rebuit parts, some differences in heating and cooling systems, etc. In sum it is a rolling chassis which has been brought to line, painted, and currently licensed in Oregon. It has numerous changes, additions, and improvements over the years which are to many to mention at this stage. We have even been through a theft of the car and all the parts (new and used) to complete a 916-GT. Car was recovered but the entire stock parts stockpile was stolen.

The problem is that I no longer have the deep interest in finishing the car; WHY?

Time has caught up to me in attitude, interest, health and physical aspects.

My concern is whether to sell the entire car, part it out, or just let it set in the garage. I could continue to work on it but this seems to be a little self-defeating. This dilemma requires me to seek advice. So here I am !!

What are your thoughts?

Please be open and practical; I have not said too much on this forum since I have enjoyed every aspect and gained knowledge from all the members. Frankly, I do need advice on this problem

Thanks
Steve
Shogun eagle screwy.gif sad.gif mad.gif blink.gif confused24.gif confused24.gif confused24.gif
GeorgeRud
Boy, I feel your pain. I suffered a medical event that has impacted my ability to drive and enjoy my Porsches, and it's killing me to just have them sitting in the garage. Luckily I have some good friends that are able to take them out for a bit of exercise on occasion, but I have to also consider that I may no longer be able to use them. As I'm slowly regaining some mobility, I haven't given up on the hope that I'll once again be able to enjoy them

I've even considered fitting a tow hitch to my 911 (my wife will drive that one) so we can pull a small trailer or fit a rack to carry the wheelchair I currently need. The desire remains even when the body isn't cooperating!

I wish you all the best and am sure you've been a good steward for your car whatever you decide.
r_towle
Time sucks!
Getting old is not for wimps.
Sell it to a younger person with the passion to finish the project.
Enjoy life!
arne
Parting it out can often be the most profitable, but also by far the most work. If the need is to dispose of the project, parting is just a different type of project, and will take time and effort.

If you don't have the motivation to finish it, selling it as is will be the simplest path.
somd914
Agree, growing older poses many lifestyle changes and difficult decisions. Sorry to hear about your dilemma.

Also agree with selling it. With growing interests in 914s and many seeking a six behind them rather than a four, surely there would be no shortage of potential buyers if priced realistically. Take the proceeds and put it towards something that will bring pleasure to you - another car, vacation, etc.

As for parting out, that comes with many hassles and much time invested on your part.

tygaboy
Steve -
So sorry to hear about your situation.
Pardon a blunt question but is it that you don't have interest in finishing it or is the health issue preventing you from doing it and that makes the car a reminder?

If you've truly lost interest, I'd say sell it? (not part it out)

If you'd like to see the car completed but aren't in a position to do that on your own, here's a crazy idea:

Repeat: Crazy Idea
How about finding someone(s) you trust who'd maybe be willing to assist/take over the build and help you "get 'er done!"?

I find that I enjoy the build process and that once things are done, I tend to move on to the next project. I was just telling someone today how I should just find a way to help others with their projects. I get to have all the fun without the cost of ownership!

Without anyone even hinting at any sort of commitment, I'd be willing to talk, if this sort of idea is even of interest to you. Worst case, we'll both get to know a fellow 914 fan!

Chris
markhoward
Not to mention that your contributions over the last 12-15 years have the potential to live on if you pass it along whole. Parting it out unravels your efforts. Ideally, the new owner would continue in a direction similar or complimentary to where you were going with it.
Mark Henry
Like the song "Know when to hold them, know when to fold them" sell it and be done.

Parting, selling, pack and ship takes time and effort, maybe for parts not on the car.
The engine maybe is worth selling separated, but then any serious buyer of the car should know the value of a 3.2 engine alone.
The big job is to sit down, pencil and paper and come up with a dollar figure that you can live with, but at the same time is a realistic asking price.

Sometimes it's worth paying a pro to finish it to fetch better price.... and just sometimes the finished car renews your interest in it.

Really sorry that your in this spot in your life, growing old sucks.
TJB/914
Wow, this really hits me hard as I get older, I am losing interested in my 914. I haven't put license plates or insurance on it the last 2-years, but I love looking at it sitting in the garage. I'll sell it if I can secretly find a seller, than buy a later model Porsche I can take to the dealer for an oil change when needed. My life is busy with other priorities and the thrill of the restoration is fading & sadly my 914 will be up for sale soon at $35K but I am having issues making the decision confused24.gif and still in love with my 914. headbang.gif
Tom Getting old is a bitch hissyfit.gif
db9146
Steve,
it's not entirely clear whether the car is a -4 or a -6 but I'm going to assume a -4. My thoughts on your dilemma center around the completeness of the shell and the "specialness" of the parts on the car.

If you have a lot of special/new parts in the car and you can sell the remaining shell without having to replace the parts (RSR front struts, for example), then maybe selling specific high value items and then the remaking shell would optimize what you get out of it vs. selling it like it is.

Do you have any pics to post?
db9146
mb911
My father got polio as a child and as a result of that had issues with pushing a clutch as he aged. He had a very nice driver 356sc that he sold because he couldn't drive it anymore. He went and took the profits and bought a very nice 01 boxster s with a tiptronic and squirrel ed away the rest of the money for that some day project. He now has the boxster and a 74 2.0 914 that we will eventually convert to either automatic or automatic clutch/like a sporto.. Time changes us all.
JOEPROPER
I know it's hard to justify spending more money, but paying someone to finish it may be the answer. At least you'll have a finished product to be proud of and enjoy. Probably be easier to sell at that point if you still lack interest or are unable to enjoy it.

Good luck with whatever you decide. For some reason cars have a way of twisting our minds...
worn
Man I am not that far behind you. Especially the days when it hurts to move.

I think you are hearing a consensus. Sounds like you have a pretty complete car to sell. Unless you are in it for the money, I would sell to someone you know will use the car and carry forward your efforts. If it were me, I would take less money from the right person compared to more money from someone who is going to flip the car.

I inherited my Dad's house and sold it. It was in Seattle, so the buyer bulldozed it and built three condos on the place. Pa had put a lot of personal touches into the place. We found that there was no practical way of keeping a developer from buying, yet could not afford to keep it.

Maybe I know how you feel. It might be easier with your car though. You can wait to find a buyer who wants the car for what it is.

you have been through a lot with that car. Take care!
Cairo94507
Hi Steve:

Very sorry to hear that news. I guess we all get there sooner or later. I would suggest you might be better able to deal with this if you sold it as is to someone with the passion to finish it and love it. Not somebody that is just going to flip it to try to make money.

I know how much effort it takes to get these projects completed and the set backs we all suffer along the way. I like the idea of taking the proceeds and buying a Porsche you just get in and turn the key and drive.

I keep telling my brother-in-law, (who is almost 70 and has bad knees and one bad ankle) he should surrender his license and sell me his 2009 Boxster S in Macadamia Brown with 15K miles with a PDK. I found the car for him and actually went and bought it for him-he paid. I then drove it back from CO to CA for him. I fell in love with the car. I would like to use it as a daily driver. He is not budging....yet.

Please don't part your baby out. That would just be rubbing salt into the wound.

Best wishes,
Michael
bandjoey
If it's possible: Gather enough parts to turn it back into a super daily driver, and have a California Build Weekend. You might even toss in a little BBQ. You just might get a running driving car build in a day or 2.

You will relive the joy of driving the car! Perhaps someone close by can take you for a spin in their teener - and even let you drive it. Rekindle the Spark!

beerchug.gif
arne
QUOTE(tygaboy @ Aug 22 2017, 03:40 PM) *
If you'd like to see the car completed but aren't in a position to do that on your own, here's a crazy idea:

Repeat: Crazy Idea
How about finding someone(s) you trust who'd maybe be willing to assist/take over the build and help you "get 'er done!"?

I find that I enjoy the build process and that once things are done, I tend to move on to the next project. I was just telling someone today how I should just find a way to help others with their projects. I get to have all the fun without the cost of ownership!

Without anyone even hinting at any sort of commitment, I'd be willing to talk, if this sort of idea is even of interest to you. Worst case, we'll both get to know a fellow 914 fan!

agree.gif

My wife spring that idea on me recently. My retirement hobby is finding cars that need help, refurbishing or restoring them, and then I sell them. She thinks I should offer to do this for other people - they own the car, they buy the parts, I work for free. Since I generally don't make much (if any) profit on the cars I rescue, the end result is the same.

You mentioned it has Oregon registration, if it is located here, feel free to contact me.
rstover
Before I would do anything I would just take a break from the car. Keep it if you can for a while and ignore it and do some other things. I have been working on and off on a Bumblebee for about 5 years or more. At times I have not had much interest to commit the time to cars and at other times it is what I enjoy a great deal. It seems that the 914 owners have a great deal of personal ownership in their cars. Once it is gone it impossible to get it back. Sometimes just knowing that the car is in the garage makes me feel better.
My 914
agree.gif

Sometimes, with a little distance and perspective, you see things differently and have a change of heart.
iamchappy
Sometimes all it takes is a little motivation from a helper, I too hit the wall with my car, I was overwhelmed and didn't know where to start, I'd walk out into the garage look at it and give up, Rick Olah aka alien came over for a day and helped me. He told me to focus on one thing at a time. We both grabbed a door and worked on them , done. All I needed, from there on in I would pick one thing like a fender or hood and finish it. It was all down hill from there. I can't thank Rick enough, I don't think I would of finished my dream car without his help that day. I would love to hear you restored it again.
porschetub
sad to hear of this kind of thing,when you are younger you ripped into projects and bowled them over quickly,as you get older you tend to take longer ...then a little longer ,age brings on better decisions based on experience and wisdom learnt.
What is the car missing to finish it ?consider a complete sale as it sits,parting out cars is really hard work,pull the part ,wrap for shipping,then post it,possibly not an option for you as far as I can tell confused24.gif .
Good luck what ever you decide and its about what makes you happy but in this case that may not be the way sad.gif .
Rand
Steve, man, live the rest of your life the way that makes you happiest. If that includes the 914, great. If it doesn't, well it still does because we are a family here.

As Keanu Reeves said:

“My friend’s mom has eaten healthy all her life. Never ever consumed alcohol or any “bad” food, exercised every day, very limber, very active, took all supplements suggested by her doctor, never went in the sun without sunscreen and when she did it was for as short a period as possible- so pretty much she protected her health with the utmost that anyone could. She is now 76 and has skin cancer, bone marrow cancer and extreme osteoporosis.
My friend’s father eats bacon on top of bacon, butter on top of butter, fat on top of fat, never and I mean never exercised, was out in the sun burnt to a crisp every summer, he basically took the approach to live life to his fullest and not as others suggest. He is 81 and the doctors says his health is that of a young person.
People you cannot hide from your poison. It’s out there and it will find you so in the words of my friend’s still living mother: “If I would have known my life would end this way I would have lived it more to the fullest enjoying everything I was told not to!”
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Eat the delicious food. Walk in the sunshine. Jump in the ocean. Say the truth that you’re carrying in your heart like hidden treasure. Be silly. Be kind. Be weird. There’s no time for anything else.”
SchwarzHorse
Upload a photo or two of the car - I don't know what you're falling out of love with !
Jeff Hail
QUOTE(shoguneagle @ Aug 22 2017, 02:18 PM) *

I am in need of advice. At this stage of life I find it very difficult to ask since this involves something I have really enjoyed but have to give consideration to the real world realities.

I am considering selling my Porsche 914-Sixer which I have had as a hobby for the last 12-15 years. We have been through a lot together in building, parts location, and conversion to a 3.2 Carrera 1987 engine, a lot of new/rebuit parts, some differences in heating and cooling systems, etc. In sum it is a rolling chassis which has been brought to line, painted, and currently licensed in Oregon. It has numerous changes, additions, and improvements over the years which are to many to mention at this stage. We have even been through a theft of the car and all the parts (new and used) to complete a 916-GT. Car was recovered but the entire stock parts stockpile was stolen.

The problem is that I no longer have the deep interest in finishing the car; WHY?

Time has caught up to me in attitude, interest, health and physical aspects.

My concern is whether to sell the entire car, part it out, or just let it set in the garage. I could continue to work on it but this seems to be a little self-defeating. This dilemma requires me to seek advice. So here I am !!

What are your thoughts?

Please be open and practical; I have not said too much on this forum since I have enjoyed every aspect and gained knowledge from all the members. Frankly, I do need advice on this problem

Thanks
Steve
Shogun eagle screwy.gif sad.gif mad.gif blink.gif confused24.gif confused24.gif confused24.gif

Hey Steve,

A handful of guys have been here a long time. We all have life to deal with primary to our cars. Sometimes life will change gears or put you in neutral and let you idle a bit. I have noticed your posts tapered down a little. When we get older health issues or scares are a big decider whether we move forward or pit. We begin to question more instead of just hitting the throttle. I can appreciate your perspective.

From my own experience I have slowed way down, post less but I have not lost interest. If I get burned out I walk away and come back. Sometimes take a break to think a project through.

I also have late stage Lyme disease which I have had for a some time. Any east coasters probably knows someone who has it and knows it doesn't just go away with two weeks of antibiotics. I get very fatigued, sore joints but every day I get up and face the world.

Last year my heart stopped three times. Its was a serious wake up call when my cardiologist said "Jeff you died three times". That will sure fuck up a perfectly good day. I have not mentioned it until now here for my own reasons and I'm not going on the dead fairy list on this board. I made some lifestyle changes even know (I'm not over weight, eat clean food, active and fit) but I can do better because I have no choice. I do not want pity or people feeling sorry for me. That's just not me and life goes on. I've never been scared of much in life but this scared the crap out of me and still does. I have my moments. I'm less nostalgic of the past and find myself looking forward not back.

A few friends have said get rid of the Porsche, cut it up, part it out. These are the same people who get home from work, eat dinner and go watch TV for 3 hours until its time to go to bed and complain all day. I get resentful because I have never given up on anything. I was never taught how. I have thought about it but I always remind myself of the joy working with my hands. That resentment is the fire that has not gone out. Ruffling Eric Shea is pretty fun too but its because he is one of the clan brothers.

I'm ok and will be fine. My circumstances have made me have to make decisions. You just need to figure out what is important to you. Is it on your want list or need list? Does it motivate you?

These visual aids sit on my bulletin board. Reminders not to let a set back define me.
76-914
Steve, what do you need to get back on track? Is there something that is physically demanding which requires a hand? Are you looking at the big pic and feeling overwhelmed? The thing about not being "turned on" by your 914 happens with age. You don't care about impressing anyone and your not driving the stromberg.gif out of it anymore for many reasons; all of them good.
I guess what I'm asking is this; what can we do that would help? beerchug.gif Kent
Rand
QUOTE(76-914 @ Aug 22 2017, 08:14 PM) *

Steve, what do you need to get back on track? Is there something that is physically demanding which requires a hand? Are you looking at the big pic and feeling overwhelmed? The thing about not being "turned on" by your 914 happens with age. You don't care about impressing anyone and your not driving the stromberg.gif out of it anymore for many reasons; all of them good.
I guess what I'm asking is this; what can we do that would help? beerchug.gif Kent

I don't care what everyone says about Kent poke.gif

You are not alone here. (Although you might rather be amongst this crowd of jokers.)

This is an example of our.... Well just all of us coming together to help.
csdilligaf
Life and things you enjoy change that's for sure. A 914 buddy of mine spent years building his along side one I did. We both enjoyed them but one day he just lost the love, sold it and never looked back. Man we had some mega shopping trips at the Pomona Swap back when parts were plentiful. We're still friends and I'm still building the next one. Sounds like a really nice collection of parts, I hope that if it does move on down the road you find a person with the same vision who completes it.
Mueller
Hey Steve,

As you know I just got fed up one day and sold my 914 and pretty much everything related to it. Even gave a co-worker all my 914 related posters and toys. I kept one 1:43 914 and my plaques from the International 914 meet we went to and I think the 1st WCR event. (and tee shirts I kept)

Missed the cars, missed the people, 7 years later I get the chance to pick up another 914 so I jumped on it. I have not worked on it in over year, I trip over boxes in the garage that have 914 related parts in it and at least once a week I think of selling it all again.

I often wonder if I just wasn't meant to have a running and driving 914, 99% of that is my fault for taking shit apart and constantly changing my mind and direction.

Almost put the car up for sale 2 weeks ago, wife talked me out it so I started to work on the 1.8 motor again, ordered a few more parts for the rebuild, once each box comes in hopefully it triggers a few hours worth of work on the motor until it is done.

Age is slowing us all down, I hate being tired however if I don't force myself to work until 11pm after being away for almost 12 hours for work and my commute I'll never get anything accomplished (shop time is after dinner and the dishes are done). The weekends are hit and miss due to family..not complaining, it is what it is.

Would a build party help you in any way to get thing done and motivated?

I know it wouldn't work for me, I am too unorganized and nothing would get done since we'd spend half the day looking for crap!

One thing that does keep me going is seeing and hearing stories of guys that are way older and still out there fabricating and building cool projects.

EdwardBlume
Keep it. Get healthy. Stay positive. You have backroads ahead. Your 914 is a beauty and is uniquely yours. Giving up doesn't sound like your kind of option.
rick 918-S
QUOTE(iamchappy @ Aug 22 2017, 07:48 PM) *

Sometimes all it takes is a little motivation from a helper, I too hit the wall with my car, I was overwhelmed and didn't know where to start, I'd walk out into the garage look at it and give up, Rick Olah aka alien came over for a day and helped me. He told me to focus on one thing at a time. We both grabbed a door and worked on them , done. All I needed, from there on in I would pick one thing like a fender or hood and finish it. It was all down hill from there. I can't thank Rick enough, I don't think I would of finished my dream car without his help that day. I would love to hear you restored it again.

Man that seems like a life time ago now doesn't it? It was a great day! How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time. smash.gif sawzall-smiley.gif welder.gif
shoguneagle
Thank you for all the honest pieces of advice. I will give serious consideration to each and everyone's comments. Looks like I have received everything I was asking for and then some.

Each comment deeply appreciated

Thank You
Steve Hurt
Shoguneagle
Member since Jan 2002 of which I am very proud of
whitetwinturbo
Steve,
I'm pushing 6.5 decades and my energy level "comes and goes". The focus appears to be whether you are discussing your physical or emotional/motivational health since there is a BIG difference between the two..... grouphug.gif
euro911
QUOTE(whitetwinturbo @ Aug 22 2017, 11:00 PM) *
Steve,
I'm pushing 6.5 decades and my energy level "comes and goes". The focus appears to be whether you are discussing your physical or emotional/motivational health since there is a BIG difference between the two..... grouphug.gif
Same here (63). There are days when I ache before getting out of bed and don't feel like doing much. Hours later I'll try to tackle some simple stuff that doesn't aggravate my back too much ... and a couple days later I'm free to screw my back up all over again laugh.gif

Hopefully your health issues are temporary and you can be back in the driver's seat again soon, Steve. I remember the move and the theft, and I know that whole experience could easily put a damper on one's exuberance. I'm in agreement with Kent's proposal ... maybe a tech-session can be arranged and some locals can help with finishing up your project before winter sets in unsure.gif

... and when they're done with your car, please send them down my way laugh.gif

Seriously, you will have to make the final call, but don't stress on it. Carefully weigh out your options before pulling the trigger shades.gif
matthepcat
Isn't your car running and driving? I thought an older poset showed a blue 3.2 swap driving. What's left to do?

If it's the blue car, easy sale or not much left to finish.

Cheers,

Matt
shoguneagle
The car is the blue one and it does not require much to finish. My background is something like surviving Nam, two heart operations, some cancer along the line, age 76, etc. This is only the background and provides some of the rules to this "aging playing field". This I can readily handle.

The problem relates to what I can can do to either sell the car or finish it and then sell. This is the final synopsis after looking and evaluating all the great "words of advice and concern". I need to turn my attention to other issues that are very important. The car will be sold and not parted out.

All of you have provided me with greater insight from an outside viewpoint.

In sum, the car is a licensed and dependable runner with some issues to straighten out and finish projects such as a heating system, gauge rebuild, some wiring checks, install CHT, install EGT, etc. It is painted and does look good. Enough of that.

I need a later dependable Porsche as a daily driver to take me on the daily adventures. This is the final analysis and decision after putting everything together.

Andyrew
Steve,

You have been a good friend over the years and have helped me many times, to which I thank you! As one of the few that have rarely ever taken his 914 anywhere I can say the real reason I am here is the community. I would 100% rather take some other car to a 914 event than my 914 for a multitude of reasons which I am slowly rectifying.

Dont feel guilty selling the car, Just think of it as progression. Stay active in the community and continue to join us in the events as thats really where all the fun is, in whatever car you decide to pick up.

Hit up my father if you need anything, He's got a full shop and spare time on his hands.
dan10101 is his screen name or PM me for his contact.
mepstein
QUOTE(shoguneagle @ Aug 23 2017, 11:16 AM) *

The car is the blue one and it does not require much to finish. My background is something like surviving Nam, two heart operations, some cancer along the line, age 76, etc. This is only the background and provides some of the rules to this "aging playing field". This I can readily handle.

The problem relates to what I can can do to either sell the car or finish it and then sell. This is the final synopsis after looking and evaluating all the great "words of advice and concern". I need to turn my attention to other issues that are very important. The car will be sold and not parted out.

In sum, the car is a licensed and dependable runner with some issues to straighten out and finish projects such as a heating system, gauge rebuild, some wiring checks, install CHT, install EGT, etc. It is painted and does look good. Enough of that.

I need a later dependable Porsche as a daily driver to take me on the daily adventures. This is the final analysis and decision after putting everything together.

Finish and sell. Until its done, its a project and will get project dollars, not car dollars.
burton73
I had a 2007 Boxster. I bought it so I had something to drive like a 914 till my 6 was done. It is a great car and you will not need to screw with anything-just drive it.
It was at the dealer in Beverly Hills with 800 miles on it and 10 months old. Traded in by an 83 year old man an artist. He traded it in for a big Porsche SUV.S aid he could not put his paintings in.

I went in to the Porsche dealer just to look and test-drove this Bosxter and they made me a deal that I could not pass up. They shot me a number and I gave them a low book price that was $10,000 less and then I was ready to walk as I did not come to buy. They spent some time but they took it. I drove it for 2 years and sold it for $5,000 less than I paid. I loved the car but could sell it with no problem, Just metal

I was 54 then. I will be 65 in Dec. I feel all of you guys. I work with my hands almost every day and they hurt as well as my back. Last year I wanted to call it quits but after back surgery In Dec. I have a new go get em feeling.

Stay thirsty my friends. Thirsty for life.

Bob B
Larmo63
What a great forum and topic.

Only 914 people really "GET" other 914 people.

I could go on and on about my own trials and tribulations with the 914s that I've owned. My current project has given me (and still is) giving me fits, but I keep moving forward. I have been close too many times to giving up and throwing in the towel. This forum and the fine people gave me the strength and courage to move forward and get it finished. My issue isn't physical health, its probably mental health. It makes me crazy having this car here and I can't drive it. For me, that is the big difference, being able to hop in it and go.

I sold a really nice Slate Gray 356S 14 years ago, and all I ended up with was money. I won't make that mistake with this car.
Mueller
QUOTE(shoguneagle @ Aug 23 2017, 08:16 AM) *

Parting out cars suck, too much time and if parting out a project it can become demoralizing a bit, that and the car has a better chance of living on to be passed on to someone else instead of laying around in someones garage as a bare chassis.

Sounds like you have 95% of the hard work done, so if you do sell it someone will be getting a very well built car! Hopefully someone local buys it so that they can come visit you once in a while and let you take it out for spin if that would make you happy.

Nothing wrong with a later model car that you can hop in and crank the key and away you go.

Whatever you do, just make sure to still hang out here once in a while, even with a 914 you will always be one of us!

shoguneagle
Thanks for everything. I WILL NEVER LEAVE THIS BOARD!! I seen the excellence as well as the bad of this board; mostly it is has been excellent 99% of the time. I have made a lot of friends via the threads and I still remember the support I got when this car was stolen in Southern California (Barstow), and the parts replacement support that came out of the thin air. These experiences cannot be replaced. The board and members ROCK!

I attempt to finish as much as I can before/placing on sale; and, will continue to work on it until it sells. It will not be parted out, just sold to a 914 lover who knows and enjoys these cars. They are great.
shoguneagle
I should correct something; we no longer live in Grants Pass, OR; moved to Rio Rancho, NM and the car is here in New Mexico. The key to selling this car is selling to a fellow 914 lover AND my decision where to place it. Both are equal in importance.

Enough of this thread, I have received the needed information and deeply appreciate it. This thread truly shows what 914world members are made of.
Where else would you find members such as the ones who contributed to this thread? Where else could you find another Sir Andy?

Adios, this thread is closed.

Steve
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.