Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Looking for advice on selling my 914
JHop
post Sep 8 2017, 06:35 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 19,685
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

Hey guys,

I've listed my 914 here in the classified section (blue 1972 914-4 for $8500), and am wondering what I can do to move it quickly (and not give it away). I started off too high based on some advice, and am working my way down to what I think is a reasonable price, but I'm very much a newbie with these cars. I'm not even looking to make real money here, just need to get some reasonable cash. Anyway, I am going to be moving soon and will need to sell the car beforehand...we are not going to pay to have it shipped, etc. and I won't have any place to keep it under cover.

I'm looking for any advice (don't worry I have thick skin and I know the car is far from perfect) from all of you to see what my car is really worth, or if I need certain/better/more information. I want to sell it quickly and get it to a good home. Over 1000 people have looked at it and I'm really curious as to why I have no interest.

If in the end no one here is really interested I'll keep her on Craigslist and maybe try Ebay or BaT.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

John
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th May 2024 - 02:23 AM