Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Classified Rules!
2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 914 2.0 for sale 1974, 2.0 for sale
6s219
post Sep 27 2017, 07:26 PM
Post #21

Group: Members
Member No.: 21,457
Region Association: Southern California

QUOTE(seareef228 @ Sep 17 2017, 07:39 PM) *

Porsche 914 is 100% sorted and needs nothing engine and trans were recently pulled to detail like new and replace the mounts, bushings, couple seals, fuel lines etc . I've spent over 5000 dollars restoring this car to factory specs mechanically . all repairs were personally done by myself along with a detailed list of all work completed , all receipts since day one are in a binder with every page and receipt laminated and calculated... its all the documentation that makes a car like this more valuable , oh yeah even comes with its original window sticker from Brumos famous dealer ship.. this car sports a special order ALASKA BLUE paint with tan interior ...paint is excellent and interior is basically as clean as you get with no cracks in the dash and suede inserts in the seats ..interior is all original . engine runs amazing like new nice and tight with original matching #s on tranny and engine . car is a true 74 with it front and rear bumperettes along with its painted black bumpers . it has basically every option 2.0 engine gauge package with console 5 speed tranny rare malhe rims every thing works except the window squiters but I've never tried to fix them as its most likely easy fix.
car sports its original ppg front window along with all other original glass. original fuel injection just serviced new battery
every where I go with car its a people magnet in the 914 world .super nice original color and interior petty rare combo in my opinion I never see tan interior and rarely see Alaska blue .email me for more pics . I thought Id offer it here where I bought it ..I am listing this in other forums so I reserve the right to pull anytime I wish.
I am motivated but not too negotiable and I really prefer cash 27.500

Where is the car located?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
seareef228
post Sep 29 2017, 08:44 AM
Post #22

Member No.: 17,347
Region Association: None

So cal
+Quote Post
Fatboy007
post Sep 29 2017, 08:47 AM
Post #23

Member No.: 21,124

Dang...wish you had brought it to Temecula Fun Day a few weeks back...would'a loved to see it in person... nice car. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/sunglasses.gif)
+Quote Post
seareef228
post Sep 29 2017, 08:50 AM
Post #24

Bummer for some reason I thought it was in October I would have gone... Eddie sb914 emailed me about it and I just forgot we could always set up a group Drive maybe ortega
+Quote Post
seareef228
post Oct 1 2017, 10:34 AM
Post #25

Decided I'm keeping the car..
I may put it back up later but now I'm gonna enjoy her knowing she's not leaving....
+Quote Post
second wind
post Oct 1 2017, 09:34 PM
Post #26

Member No.: 12,543

QUOTE(seareef228 @ Oct 1 2017, 09:34 AM) *

Decided I'm keeping the car..
I may put it back up later but now I'm gonna enjoy her knowing she's not leaving....

Good decision......
gg
+Quote Post
Jazzy
post Oct 2 2017, 01:52 AM
Post #27

Member No.: 21,432
Region Association: Europe

Friendly reminder: please edit the first post of this topic and update the title so that potential buyers know the car is no longer for sale. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 10:32 AM